Diablo III Discussion

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Since i'm still a student and dont have a job yet, my parents arent agreeing to lend me 4k to get D3.
All i can do is wait for a crack.. :/

And i am yet again roaming the Tristram in Diablo 2.. :cry::cry:
When will i tremble the heavens.. :D

Alok

Adventurer
Since i'm still a student and dont have a job yet, my parents arent agreeing to lend me 4k to get D3.

seems not to be happen, so forget d3 and continue your gaming.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

whats this with pirates wanting the game when it releases if they don't have the dough to pay?
D3 wont run away. when you get a job download it from blizzard site :)

vipul619

whodiswhodat
whats this with pirates wanting the game when it releases if they don't have the dough to pay?
D3 wont run away. when you get a job download it from blizzard site :)

D3 wont run away but it will add atleast 4-5 years more to the already waited 13 years.
You should understand the craze to get hands-on it.. :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Wizard Act 1 inferno, i am sort of bored right now, so left it... want to resume in August when items get cheap!
I am getting screwed with champion packs, should upgrade gear..

[BNet] Thousands of Accounts Banned

Just a day after Blizzard made their statement about cheating in Diablo III, they have banned thousands of accounts in violation of the ToS.

Blizzard said:
We recently issued a round of account suspensions and bans to several thousand Diablo® III players who were in violation of the Battle.net® Terms of Use for cheating and/or using botting or hacking programs while playing. In addition to undermining the spirit of fair play that’s essential to everyone’s enjoyment of the game, botting, hacking, and other such exploitive behavior can contribute to stability and performance issues with the Battle.net service. As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and fun online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and we'll be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed.

Source

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered Act III this afternoon. Level 25 (almost 26) Wizard. 200dps. I feel so OP. :D
Currently US servers are under maintenance for the latest patch, which is 1.02c. So I'll continue playing tomorrow.

Killing Machine
Went out of station for few days to meet friends and of course to collect my CEs. :-D Back in action from today. As promised last month, here are the pics. Pardon my pathetic photography skills please. :p

Left - opened and used, Right - sealed and brand new
*imgur.com/F9oe8.jpg

A closer look...
*imgur.com/ywGir.jpg

Unboxing starts...
*imgur.com/NBR3z.jpg

Box contents
*imgur.com/QmVw2.jpg

3xD3, 1xWoW passes & D2+D2LoD license card
*imgur.com/1cMRi.jpg

Diablo skull and 4GB USB soulstone
*imgur.com/mi8oN.jpg

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ hey you got the MAC version DVD ?
I may want to copy it, install in office and game on!! :D
we got some powerful macs.. so

we guys should use skype and game on like pros...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Am in Act 2 Inferno 20K dps!
I hav to stop this at once, addicted... damn.

once everyone hits level 60, lets form a farming group
we can have daily 1 hr farming runs...

Completed Normal difficulty. Level 32 Wizard. Check out my build/specs/gear on the US servers. My BattleTag is Tensor#6418.

@007 Congos on reaching max level. :)

Top Bottom