Diablo III Discussion

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
they hv nerfed a lot of things...
happy and sad about the nerfs... coz it could now be less challenging.. but boss fights are sure to get tough now.

I failed miserably with Act 2 champion packs.. hitting the enrage timer.
After a lot of theorycrafting, i was able to take on champion packs with ease with same gear...!!
however i would kite them from far far away places to way back to town in act 2..as i slowly killed them before enrage.. LOL
kiting with wizard just seems so much fun!

fullmetal

Right off the assembly line
guys i know im late but im searching for the diablo3 copy and cant seem to find it any place.. any clue where i can buy one?

Killing Machine
guys i know im late but im searching for the diablo3 copy and cant seem to find it any place.. any clue where i can buy one?

Not sure when flipkart or nextworld or other e-tailer would restock. If you dont want to wait and if the box+dvd doesn't matter to you, go ahead and get it from Blizzard store for 90SGD. Purchase over within a min and start installer download right away or play if you got the installer already! :)

EDIT:
Play-asia seems to have in stock. Says free shipping to India but not sure if item clears customs or gets held. Check their FAQ or contact customer care to make things clear if you are going to order.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yeah yeah..got the sarcasm, I know what the Auction house is, but I wanted to hear about it from someone who used the feature. I thought paying real money in-game items is stupid, or may I don't know how things works, anybody here who's a little polite, can answer that question?

Last edited:
Yeah yeah..got the sarcasm, I know what the Auction house is, but I wanted to hear about it from someone who used the feature. I thought paying real money in-game items is stupid, or may I don't know how things works, anybody here who's a little polite, can answer that question?

Yeah I've used it. Not the RMAH though. Gold AH only. If you have a good idea of what the items listed there are really worth, its actually cheaper to find and buy items from there than from in-game merchants and/or craft from blacksmith. Some will have insane crappy prices but some will be really jaw-dropping cheap deals. I got a belt and 2 rings for a total of less than 10000 gold. All rares, of course. But bottomline is you have to keep an eye out for good items based on your stats. And remember to farm lots of gold. Hope this helps. :D

Today I bought gear worth 70000 gold in total. My damage just doubled to 950-something, armor increased to 870-something and 3.4k life. Lvl 35 Wizard.

My bro also bought gear worth 80000 gold total. He has 521 DPS, 2k armor and 4.4k life. Lvl 33 Monk.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Cool, Gold AH is fine, but don't you think spending real money on the in-game items that you already bought with the game, is so stupid?

Its fine for people who don't have that much time to spend playing games. A coin has two sides, mate. Say for example, you wanna sell an item in the RMAH, then you've gotta have some love for the person who buys it. For us, it seems all stupid and all, but its different for everyone.

Having said that I'm not using RMAH and so I think all those people are idiots. Its only a damn game. However, things change.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
people have lots of money to throw away, the rich guys, wait until you get to see such guys...
you seen no sh1t ... how they spend money... 250$ is nothing, its just like what 10 rs is to you and me...

i totally approve of rmah, and wait till pvp, it will just get hotter, and items will sell in excess of 1000 usd outside the rmah..

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Those who are yet to purchase your copy of D3, go get it from Flipkart (3999) or nextworld (3799). In stock now! :cool:

Killing Machine
Four Thousand INR?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

What did u expect it to be mate? 3799 has been the standard price of normal edition right from the start. Flipkart has increased the price now though. And if it helps - this is slightly cheaper than buying the digital version from Blizzard for 90SGD. My friend ended up paying 90SGD+forex charges = 4100 a month ago. Now that SGD has also increased you will be charged 4200-4300 for sure.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
people have lots of money to throw away, the rich guys, wait until you get to see such guys...
you seen no sh1t ... how they spend money... 250$ is nothing, its just like what 10 rs is to you and me...

i totally approve of rmah, and wait till pvp, it will just get hotter, and items will sell in excess of 1000 usd outside the rmah..

Yeah there are people,who have really no value of money/

OMG! some people here are so rich! They bought collectors edition etc :O

My current progress:

Level 43 Wizard. Softcore. 8200+ life, 1200+ armor and 1900 DPS.

Level 22 Barbarian. Softcore. 1200+ life, 720+ armor and 250+ DPS.

Level 12 Demon Hunter. Softcore. 600+ life, 400 armor and 50+ DPS.

Brother's current progress:

Level 47 Monk. Softcore. 12500+ life, 4000 armor and 1500+ DPS.

Level 21 Barbarian. Softcore. 600+ life, 400+ armor and 180+ DPS.

Level 5 Witch Doctor. Hardcore. Forgot stats.
:oops:

patrick4

Chief
Back to TD forums after a long break.. just thought i would post my stats while i am here.

Witch Doc (lvl 60 SC): 7k HP, 90k DPS
Barbarian (lvl 60 SC): 65k Hp, 12k DPS, 1k Resist All
Monk: work in progress..

Yeah, i have extensively played D3 (over 300 hrs) and used both the RMAH and GAH. I cant find much time to play these days, but looking to get some quality D3 time this weekend.

Made over 1k USd (bnet balance) and 1.5k USD (paypal) thru the RMAH. I get a whole lot of good gear i just throw away, so if any1 here needs help ingame hit me up. (i am at office atm so i dont remember my btag, will be sure to update it tonight).

Killing Machine
Witch Doc (lvl 60 SC): 7k HP, 90k DPS
Barbarian (lvl 60 SC): 65k Hp, 12k DPS, 1k Resist All
Monk: work in progress..

Made over 1k USd (bnet balance) and 1.5k USD (paypal) thru the RMAH. I get a whole lot of good gear i just throw away, so if any1 here needs help ingame hit me up.

Whoa! thats a hell lot of money you've made out there :thumbs: and nice build mate. Help needed here as well BTag - DeViL#6644. But are you on US? I remember reading somewhere in this thread that you are playing Europe.

Top Bottom