Diablo III Discussion

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
*a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/72804_10150874443081633_59685491632_9990250_1109708373_n.jpg
MONSTERZZz

Killing Machine
are you guys playing on EU or NA ?
I'm on NA.

^^ Have all of u guys got just the normal DVD disc version or the COllector's edition..??
Coz, D3 is still NOT available in india I guess :confused:
It was actually available in nextworld.in and flipkart sometime back. They should restock soon I believe. You can better buy the digital version from Blizzard directly for 90 SGD if you dont want to wait. It is not 60 USD if you Bnet account is registered as India. A friend of mine bought last week. It comes to 4100 apprx including forex charges.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Am on NA, playing wizard, now level 12.
i game is easy, I died only once, coz i was afk at wrong moment.. and its been like 5 hrs playing.

Krystie

Broken In
Am on NA, playing wizard, now level 12.
i game is easy, I died only once, coz i was afk at wrong moment.. and its been like 5 hrs playing.
The game starts becoming "hard" once you get to the end of nightmare or hell.
It's unfair to comment on a game's difficulty at level 12 lol.

The game is extremely gear dependent so the difficulty depends a lot on the correctness of the gear you buy from the AH or get from drops.

Most of the time difficulty is centered around bad ability combos from champion packs - which result in instant death in some cases (fire chains/incinerate/mortar/molten/invulnerability/plagued + teleport/vortex/jailer combos are the worst).

In normal enemies have 1 ability; nightmare = 2, hell = 3 , inferno = 4. So there's a huge amount of RNG in champion pack difficulty.

Usually it's best to stack vitality+your dps stat; and then pick spells based on the situation.

Killing Machine

Most of the time difficulty is centered around bad ability combos from champion packs - which result in instant death in some cases (fire chains/incinerate/mortar/molten/invulnerability/plagued + teleport/vortex/jailer combos are the worst).
:+1: Initially it was easy for me as well but it gets real hard in NM and above where I am currently getting my a** kicked lol. And yeah I hate these chained/vortex/waller ones. :evil:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
I'm on NA.

It was actually available in nextworld.in and flipkart sometime back. They should restock soon I believe. You can better buy the digital version from Blizzard directly for 90 SGD if you dont want to wait. It is not 60 USD if you Bnet account is registered as India. A friend of mine bought last week. It comes to 4100 apprx including forex charges.

Yup thnx for the update... Yup, I created a Bnet account specifying the region as India so the pricing is 90 SGD...also..I checked it on flipkart.com ---> DIABLO-3

but.. in the NOTE section, it says this...

NOTE: The game requires constant Internet connection i.e. you should be online at all times to play

So, is it true that I won't be able to play offline (if I wish to...sumtimes!!) ..?? :confused:

or is it that D3 or (in particular) this version (the standard version of D3 thats available on flipkart.com) is an online only game/version..??

Cheers n e-peace...

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
There is no offline feature. Repeat after me, there is no offline play. There is no offline play. No Internet, no play.

finished the game in normal wizard! level 32, total played is 24 hrs... no what to do!! god damn its getting boring!

Move on to nightmare or a different character. Or play co-op (I am playing co-op). Nightware is when your ass gets shafted like there's no tomorrow when the blues/elites are around.

Currently a level 40 Monk with ~9k health & 610DPS

It's unfair to comment on a game's difficulty at level 12 lol.

The game is extremely gear dependent so the difficulty depends a lot on the correctness of the gear you buy from the AH or get from drops.

In normal enemies have 1 ability; nightmare = 2, hell = 3 , inferno = 4. So there's a huge amount of RNG in champion pack difficulty.

Usually it's best to stack vitality+your dps stat; and then pick spells based on the situation.

Bang on.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Am playing with 007 now.. we both play wizard.

cleared nightmare easily.. had 800-1500 dps in Act 1,2
Then 1800-2200dps in Act 3 and 2700dps in Act 4..
Health was from 4k to 10k as I progressed to level 50.

then immediately got whacked in hell with fast/invulnerable champion packs.. while having 3000 dps and 7k health.... It took like 10 mins to down leoric

I upped my dps to 4300 now.. and 14k health... seems fine now...
killed azmodan in 1 min and diablo in 2 min with new setup in NM.. but leoric in hell took 4-5 min I think..

I play from 7pm to 1am..!!

Last edited:

Killing Machine
is blizzard a part of activision? because it seems "Activision Bizzard" is going to be sold

Yes, Blizzard (or Blizzard Entertainment) is a subsidiary of Activision Blizzard.
Activision Blizzard is the parent company which has two subsidiaries Activision & Blizzard.

Where did you find the info? Share some links.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
Yes, Blizzard (or Blizzard Entertainment) is a subsidiary of Activision Blizzard.
Activision Blizzard is the parent company which has two subsidiaries Activision & Blizzard.

Nothing concrete yet, read about it few days ago Vivendi Said to Discuss Activision Sale at Strategy Meeting

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Um. I don't subscribe to Digit mag. What's on the page you mentioned?

on pg 142 well, theres a screenie of the TDF thread "post your latest purchases"
where you've posted a pic of your copy of D3(#148490) and the congo'ing replies of serpent16 ,gollum and tenida

Activision Blizzard for sale? - News at GameSpot
actually,they are (supposedly) selling the largest stake holder's stake in "activision blizzard" to "some" company
i hope The EAshark does not smell blood(Read : Sale)

Top Bottom