Diablo III Discussion

Krystie

Broken In
^^ then I should wait to try the demo is it ?!! if the game gets very boring..
any one else feel the same ?
Remember that many of the people saying it's boring have dumped 50-60 hours into the game already, so I would take such advice with a pinch of salt.

The gameplay is very similar to Diablo 2.

icebags

Technomancer
this seems interesting, need to dw the demo. and is there any melee class ? i think melee are better in lag cases than spell casters.

Remember that many of the people saying it's boring have dumped 50-60 hours into the game already, so I would take such advice with a pinch of salt.

all these online games are very lengthy and repeating, be it battlefield or mmos. you need to earn points / lvls like a grinding machine. they are designed to make people busy for abot a year i think. :(

ydalmia

Broken In

I have 45 hours logged on the witch doctor and around half that on the wizard. The game is definately a 'good' game, it just isn't what made D2 great. I must have put around a 1000 hours or more into D2 over the years and I think I am already done with D3.

So yes, I guess it does offer decent value for money as 60 hours are more than what I put into most games..but people who were fans of D2 (and actually played it's endgame) would be highly dissapointed with this game.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
got the license, installing, still to create battle tag..
will play from Tuesday noon...
hv hit the bsnl limits, its now 512kbps, slow download.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Guys is there any possibility of the CE edition of D3 being available anytime soon here in India..??? wanna buy the box but can't seem to... any suggestions..???

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
Guys is there any possibility of the CE edition of D3 being available anytime soon here in India..??? wanna buy the box but can't seem to... any suggestions..???

CEs are pretty much sold out, won't be stocked - there are some on Amazon, if you really want it.

ProTip: If you want a CE, don't wait, get it ASAP.

Completed D3 in normal mode yesterday, with the Monk at level 33 & game time of about 29hrs 40 minutes.

Nightmare mode / different character awaits next!

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ Are there any online sites (UK based) which can deliver the CE (if at all they are still available) to my friend's home in UK (EdinBurgh)..??

Does Amazon Ships to the said location (Edinburgh, UK)..???

Will tell my friend to buy it for me and will collect it from him wen he is back to Mumbai next month...

Any links wud be really useful guys... :)

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
^^^ like I said, ain't cheap but here you go

*www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0077HOA64/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Killing Machine
what the hell? you cannot download torrents on an airtel connection? hope there is a workaround if BSNL decides to implement something like that..And i am getting latency from 250-500 on my bsnl connection on EU servers.
All ISPs would be implementing soon as its the court order. But no worries we can still use the magnet links to capture and if the whole site is blocked we still have lots of proxies. Anyways lets take this topic off this thread.

CEs are pretty much sold out, won't be stocked - there are some on Amazon, if you really want it.
ProTip: If you want a CE, don't wait, get it ASAP.
@ashu888ashu888 - Are you ready to spend ~16k? (£174.99 + £2.03UK delivery) :-o

i have never played this series.
Well its better late than never! Don't miss one of the best RPG/hack n slash of all time. ;)

I have 45 hours logged on the witch doctor and around half that on the wizard. The game is definately a 'good' game, it just isn't what made D2 great. I must have put around a 1000 hours or more into D2 over the years and I think I am already done with D3.

So yes, I guess it does offer decent value for money as 60 hours are more than what I put into most games..but people who were fans of D2 (and actually played it's endgame) would be highly dissapointed with this game.

Yes, it is definitely a very good game which is gonna give us years of gameplay. I am still on NM with a single character, taking things slow and i love the game so far. Having said that, I would also mention here that I have not experienced the "greatness" of D2 yet. Greatness is an understatement for D2 actually. :) It feels like I am playing D2.5 for now. Skill points, HRs and runewords are the ones which I am missing badly here. Still getting used to the new skill system.

Oh and if you guys haven't checked this out, lots of design changes are coming in as part of patch 1.0.3.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^^ like I said, ain't cheap but here you go

Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: Diablo III - Collector's Edition (PC/Mac DVD)

Thnx for the link.. :) appreciate it..

@ashu888ashu888 - Are you ready to spend ~16k? (£174.99 + £2.03UK delivery) :-o

ooh its damn costly.. :(

Ppl are making big bucks by hoarding multiple copies of D3 :(

Nope, can't shell out this much, its really outta budget.. :(

So my only good option is to just get a normal DVD Edition... right..?? :confused: :(:|

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ Have all of u guys got just the normal DVD disc version or the COllector's edition..??

Coz, D3 is still NOT available in india I guess :confused:

Krystie

Broken In
^^ Have all of u guys got just the normal DVD disc version or the COllector's edition..??

Coz, D3 is still NOT available in india I guess :confused:

Buy it online from the Blizzard website; they give you a key and you have the game for $60. You can also get the game key from a 3rd party like offgamer and put that into the digital download form on the official site too.

It's frankly puzzling that people want physical copies in India, let alone CEs.

D3 probably won't ever be released in India, much like SC2 or WoW.

"hoarding" copies of D3 in India is completely moronic, no one would do that.

Top Bottom