DH55PJ Motherboard having problem with sata ports

SumanMusique

Right off the assembly line
A few days earlier I started having problems with my hdd, Im having 2 hdd 160gb(system) and 500gb another, got problem on 500gb, problem was hdd stops responding sometimes and started making noises.

So got it replaced adn now with a new 500gb hdd, having some other problems.

Sometimes(not always) the hdd would not respond. While it works fine with only one hdd.

Also getting problems with the writer(sata), i have changed the sata ports and also changed the wires dont know what is happening.

the writer stops responding sometimes resulting in corrupt burns and read problems.

While reading any cd.if it stops responding, i take out the cd/dvd but still computer hangs. Formatted my system but nothing helped.
I am really unsure if power is causing trouble coz my pc runs almost 18-20hrs a day..which doest causes any problem.

Am also having a new problem..while booting my 160 starts making some noises(like its try to read d disk bt failing), and my booting stops at the windows loading screen.

This happens sometimes, n when it happens I remove d sata cable of both hdds and power it on and switch it off and plug in aging and power it on..it runs smoothly..dont know what is causing this problem

PLease help me out :-(

PC Config:
Intel core i3 540
Intel motherboard DH55pj
Hdd:500gb & 160gb sata
PSU: Iball 400watt
ram:4gb zion
G.card: 9600gt Xfx

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
when asking question about pc hardware problems mention the system configuration first.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...89-power-supply-blacklist-thread-newbies.html

Top Bottom