DeviantArt & Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Does anybody here have an account in DA?

I am not a subscriber their ...is it that you account will disabled after few days if you don't upgrade?

I also want to know how the Paypal works. I dont have a credit card ..so how do i deposit money into Paypal?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I do not know about DA, but I can answer your second question.
When you register with PayPal, you have to provide them with your credit card details, which are then verified by them electronically. You will also have to select your billing currency, I selected US $ as IRS is not available. Once it is done your account is ready to use.
When you make a transaction with PayPal, the merchant payment gateway prompts you for your PayPal login and password, after which your are shown your shopping cart with the items you ordered. If everything in the list is ok, pay for it, and immediately your credit card is electronically swiped for the amount. It is reflected in your statement as PAYPAL *merchant's name*

harikatt

In the zone
Pay pal is so simple that,, with a single email id u can send money with out any problems,, but to get verified is a little hard to know things and go right, if u want know more for any paypal problems let me know..

thanks.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Isn't this paypal question asked many times here? Searched for the "paypal" here and got 103 results!

You don't have to deposit money in paypal account. For reliability, you need to have a verified paypal account. Without a credit card, you can't get verified!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom