Desktop not booting up! need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankushkool

Youngling
A friend of mine is facing this prob...

When he powers on his PC power is supplied to all de components... PSU fan starts, CPU fan starts, HDD starts... no beeps but nothing happens. Nothing on screen. Checked all de cables. I dont think it can be a RAM or PSU prob.

What can be wrong? please advice.
Thanks

khmadhu

change is constant!!
at this stage cannot say exact problem.. u need to check one by one..

ram,cpu,harddisk,pci cards remove all these components and clean them (also motherboard) and re connect it..

or it could be BIOS problem also, may be corrupted. need to flash (last option).

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
Although i removed and reconnected de RAM and HDD... will do the same with other components and confirm. is there anyway of telling if there a fault in de mobo?

you can get it checked by a hardware shop. my friend had this problem and the problem came out to be motherboard condensers(capacitors) became faulty. he had to get them replaced.

A friend of mine is facing this prob...

When he powers on his PC power is supplied to all de components... PSU fan starts, CPU fan starts, HDD starts... no beeps but nothing happens. Nothing on screen. Checked all de cables. I dont think it can be a RAM or PSU prob.

What can be wrong? please advice.
Thanks

does everything stops after few seconds---------if yes check the power on button, it happened to me,spring might have lost its efficiency to push back the button- so continuous on signal - which in turn turns off the pc..........check this and let us know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom