Design Pc for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
Hi Members,
I have read many config out here.
People have even been suggested best possibilities in 20k range as well as 92k range out here.

It is obvious that the market prices changes every month.
So post today a dream gaming config for the future say 6-8 months from the date of post.

PC must be best for Gaming & Multimedia & Office work as well
( Concentrate on Gaming more coz be it low config or low config office work can always be done )

Budget should not EXCEED Rs.50,000/- inclusing everything even the monitor

I know many of you will laugh saying that we cant predict the future prices of the current product or the new releases but that`s the TWIST

So wat r u waiting for ??
Go Design for the future & dont forget to mention the prices

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hmm....this should be in the Chit-Chat section.....sigh! Here you go --

Intel C2D E8400
MSI P45 Neo-F
2x2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM
2xWD 640GB
Palit HD4870
CM Elite 330 cabinet
Corsair 620W PSU
Dell 228WFP 22" monitor
Logitech MX518 + MS Ergonomic 4000 keyboard
Creative T6060 speakers

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
By 6- 8 months, we'll have new hardware. By then, DDR3 RAM will be mainstream and it will easily outperform DDR2 memory. And there's no doubt we'll have new gfx cards and proccys.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
to be honest:CR@P THREAD

often i come across ppl, saying i want to build a new pc, budget is xxxxx.
ME:fine.... you can get this, blah, blah
ppl: ok, but i am buying it next year
ME:WTF!!! stop wasting my time.

acewin

Point Blanc
even if DDR3 will be mainstream, what we are saying is just speculation.
With current market for DDR2 if DDR3 goes down too well it would mean same for DDR2 then wpeople would be going for 8GB DDR2 or something like that, hence doubling of performance, if not performance then certainly multi-tasking would be easier.

Then comes the apps in next 6-8 months you would not get current games replaced so quick to put our C2D
As for GPU new line of GPUs have been released just 2-3 months back if they release another new line it would be quite stupid, as most of them are still not available everywhere
CPU we will have to wait alot atleast 1 year to one and half for nehalems to become mainstream and better optimized, best they can do is cause decrement in prices of available C2Q proccies which are much stable now and are still being bettered.

So until and unless you are a money power giant or a Hardware Tester you would not buy nehalems.

New intel boards also got released 2-3 months back based on X4500 gpu and P45, P43 series cipset, those motherboards are still to become more affordablly low priced.

Conclusion a big +1 KPower's config who has already included HD4870 in specs.
Prices of GPUs will not go down too drastically by any chance we can expect this to be avialable in sub 15K in next 6 months not more than that.

Considering these and changing market its not a big deal.
E8400 is 1K less priced than 6 months.

and I do agree with confused, you really should not think of future, think what is good now. And stop wasting others time mostly asking same old thing instead of any directed question.
Guys, whoever read this forum will understand we give same overall config each and everytime, changing only on specail needs, suggesting things having that specific feature.
Everyone here is waiting for huge price slashes and all, me too included in that

toofan

Technomancer
He is having same thread at gamerz section also. Is it allowed.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99142

acewin

Point Blanc
well we can create as many threads as much we want, but I will say people should have their heads over heir shoulder while creating multiple threads for same issue(this not being an issue also, its just that I am online and reading comments from other regular board members that is why commented here.

OP
techking_dinesh

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
to be honest:CR@P THREAD

often i come across ppl, saying i want to build a new pc, budget is xxxxx.
ME:fine.... you can get this, blah, blah
ppl: ok, but i am buying it next year
ME:WTF!!! stop wasting my time.

yeah that is wat i wanna say
many people wanna buy pc later but start enqueries now
so i started this thread for those people so that they can read here the upcoming stuff and make a wise decission.

Hmm....this should be in the Chit-Chat section.....sigh! Here you go --

Intel C2D E8400
MSI P45 Neo-F
2x2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM
2xWD 640GB
Palit HD4870
CM Elite 330 cabinet
Corsair 620W PSU
Dell 228WFP 22" monitor
Logitech MX518 + MS Ergonomic 4000 keyboard
Creative T6060 speakers

it would be great if you could assume some prices that these will have after 3-4 months as well as the current prices

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
dude better come out 1 week before purchase.
really..........

by then this will be trash.

you are definitely newb at hardware. you will learn don't worry.
start your queries at max 2 weeks before..

prices fall every week. new products are out every week. so its lame !! just follow the current trend in the Sticky thread. you will get an idea how dynamic things are.

besides with rupee falling all time low, prices are set to increase and not decrease at least. or will probably stay at same levels.

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
what you guys saying I started just on the last nights and after 2 hours stopped everything and started playing heehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom