Desi-tek forum hacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Desi-tek forum hacked! has beed hacked. it was a forum of ur member in this forum named "desi-tek"
*img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hacked0wf.png

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
yup .... i too think its just been defaced... if u were using phpbb2 .... go to their official support forum they will help u out

eagle_y2j

Youngling
gary4gar this forum was running which software ???

ms123 said:
This is fake. The admin(a sp@mmer) of that forum is using this to get popularity :(

how can u say this ??? plz don't make fake comments(no offense)

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
^^^
It was Invision Power Board

Last edited:

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
there was nothing political in site it was just a student forum i don't know why the hell these arabs hacked desi-tek :(
i have 2 week old database since the down time i'll try to restore it back

these loosers have hacked lots of site

*www.google.co.in/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=Black-Code+%26+CRASH_OVER_RIDE++%26+Mr.hcR&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

here is another site victim of their attack
*anotherealm.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1&forum=1

Last edited:

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Thanx for the info. Desi-tek have u hosted it at 5gigs??? I saw another site from 5gigs hacked from the google search u provided..

T

thunderbird.117

This arab crackers needs to be taught a lesson.

Let the cyber war begun.

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
all php based site is unsafe php sucks ever heard any j2ee site hacked? php lack every thing from api to better framework
even asp.net is better

sql injection is common with php based site and mysql (even mysql sucks too)

Krish_88

Broken In
I came across many post in some of the webpages saying that Indian Hackerz aren't active these days

Last edited:

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
@Krish_88 u must be joking?

*milw0rm.com//video/watch.php?id=49

most of these people r not really a hacker they use the reported exploit to hack any site
u can find lots of exploit here
*milw0rm.com/
and php has lots of exploit so if u r running/ or planning to run any business site than never go for php

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Desi-Tek.com said:
@Krish_88 u must be joking?

*milw0rm.com//video/watch.php?id=49

most of these people r not really a hacker they use the reported exploit to hack any site
u can find lots of exploit here
*milw0rm.com/
and php has lots of exploit so if u r running/ or planning to run any business site than never go for php

Yes, Those are script kiddies. They usually find the exploits and they say their masters. Lool.

BTW:- PHP is one of the best programming language. It is easy to learn. Of Course everything has a flaw in them. You can not say PHP sucks and Asp.net is great.

PHP is widely used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom