Dell XPS m1330 - AWESOME is the word!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Thank you Pat!

Now the Dell Studio laptops are out...similar config to XPS 1530 but the video card is ATI 3450 which is less powerful than the nVIDIA 8600M GT

But I am really happy with my purchase, will post some pics later in the day.

VD17

Journeyman
Nice!
Dell has been going around making loads of people smile, it seems. I got my M1530 and still can't stop staring at it, while this feelings takes new dimensions as I open it and start working on "my personal computer" (this is my first laptop). The only dampener for me (which i have endlessly whined about in the review thread... lol) is the sound. But screw that, i'll buy a creative X-fi card as soon as I can save enough for it.
But, yes.. i'm totally awestruck my this machine. I got mine for 58K as well and man is this worth the money. I compared it with the typical HP/Lenovo options and this kills everyone's!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Its a gr8 overclocker too. The GPU can easily touch 650/1600/1300. wow even some desktop 8600GT wont touch that clocks.

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Here are some pics of the beauty:

*img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/7/12/t_IMG0001m_0942cee.jpg

*img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/4/7/12/t_IMG0003m_c444056.jpg

*img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/7/12/t_IMG0002m_1a14001.jpg

*img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/7/12/t_IMG0010m_30b8c1b.jpg

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Yeah formatted it and got rid of Vista. Updated to the latest BIOS A12.

I have been asking Dell for spare battery and the lead time is 3 months!! Who the hell can wait 3 months for a damn battery! They say that they dont have stock (6 cell or 9 cell)

OT: I still havent sent you the 64bit Vista DVD...I will do so by this weekend, sorry I had been busy :neutral:

JaX

Broken In
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I just ordered my M1330 with:

2 GB RAM
250 GB HDD
WXGA LCD Display
Intel Core 2 Duo T7250
6 Cell battery

For 59K total!!!!!!!!

I feel so ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I just ordered my M1330 with:

2 GB RAM
250 GB HDD
WXGA LCD Display
Intel Core 2 Duo T7250
6 Cell battery

For 59K total!!!!!!!!

I feel so ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy I got it through EPP and the employee has been in Dell from almost when it started here in Bangalore, so I got a great discount.

Do not feel ripped off, because you have purchased it through the retail channel and also the prices have gone up in the last 2 weeks. My config costs 1.1 lac now!

sreenidhi88

Journeyman
ordered with t8100 3gb 250gb wled display for 60.1k.not yet recieved.i am jealous of u gopz.i wish i had known some person in dell.i am in bangalore too.

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Guys just a quick question...how much do you think I can quote, if I post this laptop for sale now? I have got a laptop from office and this is lying like a dead investment...was wondering if I can get a premium over what I purchased :p

Any takers? Im not sure of selling it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom