Dell Streak or Milestone

I wanna gift a high end handset to my dad next month on his Anniversary. So out of these 2 handsets which one is better? In terms of high end advanced features??

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
I wanna gift a high end handset to my dad next month on his Anniversary. So out of these 2 handsets which one is better? In terms of high end advanced features??
I would say iPhone 4G, if it is for your dad. I feel it is less complicated than Android, so would be easy for those who don't like fiddling around even for basic options. I say this from my experience, My dad is addicted to my iPod touch's interface and usability and doesn't like the other phones he tried.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Apple iPhone 4 vs. Motorola MILESTONE - GSMArena.com

Apple iPhone 4 vs. Dell Streak - GSMArena.com

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
My dad owns an old Crappy CDAM handset, the only reason I am pushing my dad to move into GSM so that I can get him a good highend GSM handset. He does too much SMS so an iPhone without Keyboard, how handy will it be??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
My dad owns an old Crappy CDAM handset, the only reason I am pushing my dad to move into GSM so that I can get him a good highend GSM handset. He does too much SMS so an iPhone without Keyboard, how handy will it be??

iphone onscreen qwerty is one of the best that I have seen. very comfortable to use and has damn good prediction. Remember, stay away from 3G, get 3GS instead.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
iphone onscreen qwerty is one of the best that I have seen. very comfortable to use and has damn good prediction. Remember, stay away from 3G, get 3GS instead.

Are you kidding?? instead of 3G and 3Gs i shhould use the first iPhone that was launched 3 yrs back??

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Nevermind, I overread what you wrote:lol:. Yes 3GS is good for multi-tasking. Tell me is onscreen keyboard really good for fast typing??

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Nevermind, I overread what you wrote:lol:. Yes 3GS is good for multi-tasking. Tell me is onscreen keyboard really good for fast typing??
I can type faster on iPod touch, faster than my desktop keyboard and Spica. Main reason being the dictionary prediction and super accurate touch response. Try it once and you'll agree :)

Top Bottom