Dell INspiron 17R S.E.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
That's just your point of view :)
Btw I didnt ask u anything :rolleyes:

well, yeah someone else asked here player100 asked about it ts my opinion it varies from person to person :p ;) no more discussion :)

It is definately worth it. Try using one. The 3D screen costs near about 20k anyway. Hence i7+3D costing 30k excess is quite okay. But well, the performance is way amazing.

there will be not much performance diff. most of the buyers dont buy it 30k is something :p not 3k anyways its still not value for money product no way! if they could provide and i7 under 65k then it will be a good deal

player100

Broken In
well in other core i5 and i7 models... i am hearing a lot of throttling problem with their laptop....(ex samsung NP550P5C-S01/S02)
i don't understand this problem at all. can anyone explain and what are the causes?
bcoz before buying i want to make sure that this dell laptop don't create any such problem.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Laptops power requirements exceed that of the power brick. Less current is provided to the lappy so processor is forced to clock down to remain stable

OP

Broken In
The Beta drivers from Nvidia.. make the Nvidia Gpu disapperar if it is not used for around 30 mins.Have to reboot to bring back the Gpu!!!. Anyone else facing this issue????

Also am getting low fps on prototype 2 .All maxed out 18fps....everything in low also 18fps.. What settings do U use on prototye???

The Beta drivers from Nvidia.. make the Nvidia Gpu disapperar if it is not used for around 30 mins.Have to reboot to bring back the Gpu!!!. Anyone else facing this issue????

Also am getting low fps on prototype 2 .All maxed out 18fps....everything in low also 18fps.. What settings do U use on prototye???

Issue Resolved... Went back to Drivers given by Dell and now am getting 35 to 40 fps maxed out... :razz:

Top Bottom