Dell INspiron 17R S.E.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
@ujjwal007: Recently you bought NP550P now you have plan for desktop too! Buy one for me too

no swapnil i have not purchased the np550p yet you can see my signature :razz: yeah considered desktop before but dropped the idea too much hassle doing online purchase for parts

player100

Broken In
Did u see the core i7 version price.... it around 95k..... Does it really worth that much??
I mean according to the model's specification.....
Actually i don't find much difference between i5 and i7 model. But the price difference is 30k.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Did u see the core i7 version price.... it around 95k..... Does it really worth that much??
I mean according to the model's specification.....
Actually i don't find much difference between i5 and i7 model. But the price difference is 30k.

its definetely not worth it direct 30k diff for just core i7 and fhd display not worth in any case!!

ujjwal007

Lost in games
I say it's definitely worth it. Playing those high graphics games in 3D would be amazing.
If I had the money I would have definitely bought it.

yeah! but everyone can't afford that i think only 5% out of 100% or less its ur wish dude you asked about it thats why i answered it.... if anyone have enough bucks then good but its not vfm no way not even the i5 version is vfm..but its dell thats why its 95k:p

player100

Broken In
Well i am confused about the difference between i5 and i7 in terms of fps in modern game.....
Although they both have same graphics card but how much difference can the processor make??
Plus a 32Gb SSD in i7 model....

I am very confused... which one to select :-?

sam142000

Journeyman
yeah! but everyone can't afford that i think only 5% out of 100% or less its ur wish dude you asked about it thats why i answered it.... if anyone have enough bucks then good but its not vfm no way not even the i5 version is vfm..but its dell thats why its 95k:p

That's just your point of view :)
Btw I didnt ask u anything :rolleyes:

SlayerAndy

Broken In

It is definately worth it. Try using one. The 3D screen costs near about 20k anyway. Hence i7+3D costing 30k excess is quite okay. But well, the performance is way amazing.

Top Bottom