Dell Inspiron 1520 Gaming Laptop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopz

In the zone
Of course Dell's prices on the website are bloated up on the website and definitely we can bargain with the rep to get a good offer.

Many of us know this. Its not like we have loads and loads of cash kept in our lockers to give it to anyone who asks any price for anything.

God save the person who is going to be your prey!

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
that's why i said keep it up dude!u r so smart!yeah i'll go ahead and cheat someone who is not as smart as u r.coz to me you don't look like u could afford a p1 system with dos.knock off taxes huh?that's what a low class person like u could possibly ask for.this is why india struggles to move on, coz we got plenty of tax evading worms like u.have u tried playing mario?dude crysis is a long way to go.accept it and go back to your kennel.i'm out of here.i wasn't here to cheat people in the first place.i put up an offer, and i made the right claims about it all along.i wasn't misrepresenting any facts, i wasn't forcing people to buy it.the right people know what its worth and they will make an offer.i never said u gotta buy this now for 50k u won't find a better offer etc etc.this is a second hand section dude.i made my offer.and i expect people to do the same,ethically.u got no rights to bash my thread.i hope u got that mr.muddle head.

37k huh for the same config?lol.why don't u come to my place.i'll give u the lappy + cash for the inconvenience caused to u + your transport charges + cash for holi + a great meal + the laptop gift wrapped for u + a free ride home.
how does that sound?

wat do u wanna prove buddy??u wanna advertise that u pay ur taxes and the others dont??
buddy a lot of guys here use hardware whihc u just havent seen or heard off,leave alone buying then with or without TAXES.it seems that ur tryin to prove that ur the only one who knows bout the hardware ur using and the others r noobs.
try to respect the senior members out here.
and ru tryin to prove that ur r the only goddamn gamer out here who has ever touched Crysis.
common man get a life.

OP
D

deadlyvenom

Broken In
I never said others are noobs or they don't know stuff about the hardware they use.But I sure do know about the hardware I've been using and I'm not gonna tolerate any wrong statements about it.I stated facts, and I'm willing to prove them should someone make an offer.From the way these guys have been talking it doesn't look like they've ever played Crysis on an 8600m GT.I'm not the only gd'd gamer out here buddy, but I hoped the fellow gamers here to be a bit more honest and polite with their comments.Imagine you're trying to sell your 8800GTS someday and I come out of nowhere and say its not capable of running crysis on anything above 1024*768 with everything on medium and low.That's gonna make u feel like I've read about crysis only in magazines.I'm here to sell a laptop for a price I thought would be fair enough.Nobody here had the courtesy to state a fair price.They just wanted to try and show how much they know about everything and ruin the sale coz its nobody's business.It would be much better if someone first made an offer (I really wouldn't mind if it stooped as low as 40s or even30s) and then challenged my claims, I'd be more than happy to show them.If you're talking about evading taxes, that makes no sense at all to me.You gotta pay taxes for what you buy no matter what.And about getting a life, dude looks like you've got a really bad upbringing and a terrible and lonely childhood.Make some real friends dude.And if "getting a life" was as easy as saying it, I'm sure you would have given up your pathetic one and got a new one a long time ago.About respecting "seniors", I don't think more number of such useless posts is a reason good enough for me to call a member a senior and respect him no matter how stupid he is.Hope you got all I said into your burnt walnut sized brain, Mr.dudgate.The hardware I haven't seen or heard of is probably manufactured by you.I don't even wanna guess what that would be.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@deadlyvenom....is your lappy the same as this :

*www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/dell-1520-only-33k-brand-new-107566.html

san210in

Broken In
DUde..is this deal still on??? I was wondering sumwr along the lines of 45-47K man.... Is that ok wid u??? cuz im really pissed at the fact that dell haz stopping making 1520's

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
DUde..is this deal still on??? I was wondering sumwr along the lines of 45-47K man.... Is that ok wid u??? cuz im really pissed at the fact that dell haz stopping making 1520's
Dell 1520 is still available in India.
*www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspnnb_1520?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs

vista__n00b

Broken In
^ Did you get your warranty upgraded to "Dell Care" (it costs additonal 193RM) or is it the default 1 Year warranty that comes with Dell Laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom