Dell Inspiron 14R/15R/17R Turbo Laptop Thread

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Rider seems to be in love with HP and Dv6 :razz:

I love all value for money things, only hate fanboys who look only one sided and who pay more for showoff. I love my dv6, it is working incredible like a new laptop, accidental damage care and on-site service is outstanding.
Check Brand Ranking
hp is the third best after apple and lenovo (thinkpad).

Last edited:

vds5344

Broken In
btw i never lookout for brand. Anyways if i don't want 17 inch screen but a 650m in low budget. I'm really pissed as usa offers more options. Pity i can't find a 650m powered laptop! Also there seems to be too many issues with the ati cards causing bsod. They are budget saving though!
Now 650m is powerful enough to kick cool games with great quality at 1080x1900 screen resolution.

antisocialbratt

Journeyman
You had me wondering till i read the last part of your post. I thought you meant " mee too a malyali? waiting for a confirmation from my parents " :p

Theodre

In the zone
Lol :-D I meant i am a malayalee and also is waiting for confirmaation on buying the 14R SE, both being two different messages!!:):lol:

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
The New! Inspiron 15R/14R Special Edition Laptop Thread

Hi, I am new here so I don't really know much.
I am a college student and I want to buy a VFM laptop at around 55K (max 60K) with good build quality, i7 (or i5) IVB processor and a decent graphics card (I am only a casual gamer, "FIFA") with matte 1080p display.
I have been waiting for new releases for a month now!
But I guess that I can wait for one more month.
I really liked the Inspiron 15R SE, but I really want a 1080p display. Is DELL planning to launch it soon?
Also when will HP refresh there dv6 notebooks with IVB in India as now there is only the 7010tx and 7040tx. Its kind of strange as they launched it in USA quite a while ago. (I am a big fan of dv6 build quality!!!)
Also are there any plans for a new C series from VAIO with IVB?
Please help!!!

franco

Right off the assembly line
i read this thread in deep and it came to finalize my decision to buy 15r se!
But.. 15r se has radeon 7730m 2gb and 14r se has nvidia gt640m 2gb..
where to go:hissyfit:
thnks :razz:

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos

It depends on your usage, if you want portability rather than mainstream gaming experience get 14R SE. Both are almost same performer, but in the end 15.6" is more recommended and having bigger HDD.

prds359

Broken In
Can anyone please confirm me the price of 15r SE if I configure it as i7 processor, 8gb ram, 500gb hard drive & blueRay writer? Am going to purchase it from a local retailer. What could be its price in this configuration?

josin

In the zone

i am using a 15r se (core17 with4gb) i have no issues(including heating) till now in playing CIV5 and maxp3.

Acoustichead

Broken In
i am using a 15r se (core17 with4gb) i have no issues(including heating) till now in playing CIV5 and maxp3.

I ordered the same model .Another common thing between us lol :mrgreen:

Jokes Apart, Under what settings are you playing MP3?..Medium or High? Does it Lag??

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Dell Just updated their website, cannot customize anything, except partition.
I just made an order at 9:40 and got the quote at 9:45, at 9:52 the website got updated. and I ordered the backlit keyboard, don't know if my order is valid now:-(

josin

In the zone
I ordered the same model .Another common thing between us lol :mrgreen:

Jokes Apart, Under what settings are you playing MP3?..Medium or High? Does it Lag??

"medium".it is visually satisfying for me. there is no lag in the medium setting. but the "high" makes the cpu fan go crazy:-D

did you get a corseca Bluetooth headset free along with the mouse?

Top Bottom