Dell 17r Turbo for Rs 47290 :\ good or bad ?

nandu26

In the zone
This seller has 100% positive feedback and good communication. I think they are importing laptops from USA.

OP
A

ashishpateldotin

Broken In
He has a good feedback rate, so I hope it doesn't go bad.

i bought from ebay only because of feedback. I only prefer ebay for buying Rs 100-200 items with coupons of course. This laptop will be my most expensive purchase from ebay. I am so worried , what if the laptop is refurbished :3

Listing ended :p

And 17" are too heavy, so I advice you to first get a hands on.

I have never seen a 17 inch laptop. I was not even going to buy 17r turbo. It all happened so suddenly, i got 7.5% coupon in one of my ebay account. i looked for y500 in ebay as i thought i may get a cheaper deal then flipkart. And then i saw 17r turbo, it was like dream come true. Y500 may have touchpad issues,s05 may have overheating issues but 17r was just perfect :D i started thinking about buying 17r, i was about to type my 3d secure password and then i stopped, and started thinking again ,which laptop to buy. i was so confused, y500 has 2 years warranty,s05 has bluray and cheap too. And then i went back to 17r turbo to see the item specifics again,to my surprise, listing ended , all ten 17r were sold within few hours. i called the seller, he told me to buy 15r and i refused. Everything was finished, i moved on and started looking at the y500 touchpad issue thread. And finally just one 17r turbo came back again and i without wasting any time, bought it. Earlier 17r was priced 46k and something and later it was priced 48290. I used 7.5% coupon to get 1000 off. I didn't even get a chance to think about the size and wight of laptop.

Smells fishy. It says in case of assistance call us immediately not DELL.

thats because many dell laptops from ebay are imported from thailand, america etc so no manufacture warranty

This seller has 100% positive feedback and good communication. I think they are importing laptops from USA.

yeah the seller has good feedback. Also when i called the seller, he was very helpful. When i told the seller that i live in nagpur and i will have to pay the octroi for the laptop so is there any way to reduce to octroi, and he said that he will do something.

So 17r costs so cheap in US :|
BIg NO. NO from me :p

whats the price of 17r in US ?

OP
A

ashishpateldotin

Broken In
^ 60k
so with Duties it won't get below 73k
and the lappy costs 95k here in India

this 17r doesnt have 3d,FHD,also no warranty so thats why less price i guess

Dell provides int warranty

Not all dell laptops have international warranty i guess. Btw what i am going to do is , when courier wala delivers the laptop to me , i am going to make a video of unboxing so if there is something wrong with laptop, i can return it by contacting ebay customer care. i think this cannot go bad. what do you think ?

OP
A

ashishpateldotin

Broken In
^ Seller warranty dude!
I would have avoided it for that price

ikr seller warranty is the only problem. But if there is something wrong with motherboard or any hardware , i can still goto dell outlet and repair my laptop with money right ? btw my experience is nothing happens in the first year

Top Bottom