Dell 15r system fan running like crazy in win 8!!

Help needed. My friend recently purchased dell 15r n5521. It came preinstalled with win 8. The only problem is that system fan is running like crazy even when the temperatures are idle and laptop is under nil usage. This also happened with my g6-2005ax when I upgraded it to win 8. But I reverted back to win 7 then. But this can't be done in this case. :(

OP
Harsh Pranami

Harsh Pranami

Padawan
Is there any other way?? He got his laptop yesterday only and I don't think he'll try to control the fan manually. I read a post somewhere in tdf that a small software is required for this. Can't find it now :(

nandu26

In the zone
Help needed. My friend recently purchased dell 15r n5521. It came preinstalled with win 8. The only problem is that system fan is running like crazy even when the temperatures are idle and laptop is under nil usage. This also happened with my g6-2005ax when I upgraded it to win 8. But I reverted back to win 7 then. But this can't be done in this case. :(

May be the system is designed to run like this. Did you called Dell technical support?

Top Bottom