Delhi HC removes 200 SMSes per day limit

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
It was 80/- for 30 days UL Local + National SMS / Day here in Kolkata. Hope Vodafone revives that plan soon.

Same here don't need to rely on Multiple SIM's for SMS anymore :)

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Well depends. Like I mainly rely on SMS. Calls and all doesn't matters. But I use a hell lot of SMS :p

200 SMS is like a matter of 2-3 hours if I chat with someone continuously.

And well, after TRAI did this...I spent many days without SMS for rest of the day, because of reaching the limit within morning..!! :p

And believe me school lovers still uses SMS a lot, as they need to talk without make their parents aware of the thing. So SMS is the only way out..!!

As true as it gets :wink:

kool

Cyborg Agent
when i was in 12th class, i had a GF from girls school, and that time reliance gives Rs.180 for 180 days for 18,000 SMS. And i used 15,000+ in 6month Reliance CC was smiling at me for this. actually she was in 11th class, and gals parents never like their daughter talking over phone, so we use o chat like messenger ;) mobile keypad almost worn out.:p

Vignesh B

Youngling
Source : Delhi HC removes 200 SMSes per day limit - Times Of India

Now that's a great great great news for me :p

Hope Vodafone again starts to provide 500 SMS / day on 80/- Bonus Card
That's great! Even am waiting for that plan to be revived. Vodafone has the same plan for Karnataka too.

People surely misuse the SMS facility. But I find it very useful.

It is a non-intrusive way of communicating with friends / relatives who are actually working / busy. It gives them the choice of responding at their leisure. And you will also get more thought out / researched replies. Only catch is that they should be of the variety who check their SMS.

Sending a joke or an interesting article link via SMS is also a relatively non-intrusive way of keeping in touch.

When one makes a call, sometimes it gets difficult to properly end the call with a not-so-close acquaintance.
Well said.

They text abt 5-10 ppl and they have a gf :-(
Don't generalize dude. I don't have one but still my limit used to finish by morning itself.
Even I prefer calling and keeping in touch, over texting. But that is not possible in many cases.

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@kool See this is what I was talking about :p

@rider 1-2k phones are really good for SMS'ing.

@ArjunKiller Well I know docomo have that plan, but half of the SMS won't get delivered :p But Vodafone is realiable. So I don't mind the charges of Vodafone. Long time user of Vodafone. It's almost more than 5 years now :)

Top Bottom