Deleting softwares from Nokia 6600 from the MMC card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikhar

Journeyman
I was buying SE K700i but then had a look at the memory 41MB seemed good at this stage but what about the future. Then thought for a while and finally decided to buy Nokia 6600 as it has a MMC card slot.
About the lack of MP3 player I have already downloaded a freeware MP3 player for Nokia 6600. But still Nokia 6600 's look is nothing in front of Se 700i

One question guys I have installed a few games on my mobile using the Nokia pc suite (on the MMc card). But now I want to remove it , any ideas as to how it can be uninstalled completely.

in ur nokia 6600 menu, go to tools>manager. here u'll see ALL the application inculding the games u'v installed on ur mobile (and on the MMC). just select watever game u wanna remove, go to options>remove.

the selected application will be removed!

chiao!!!!

drgrudge said:
U can also "format" ur MMC card just like the way u do ur HDD ;)

if he does, he'll lose all the files, etc he saved!
he just wants to delete sum games.....

but formatting is also an option.....in case he wants to start afresh!

OP
S

Shikhar

Journeyman
Thanks everyone.

Can u recall any good software (demo version or freeware any) for Nokia 6600?? I downloaded MiniGPS , UltraMP3 , IR Remote, AVEC Radio , Ulead Videostudio , Dictaphone , Periodic Table ,Hashbang Global Time , MP3 Player 3.01 , Advanced English Dictionary

I downloaded a lot of games as well WWE , Sachin MAster Blaster , Euro 2004 , Formula BMW , Scooter lovers (racing) , Snow board , 3D Motor Racer , Midnight Club 2 , Matrix , Cadmans BMW rally , Spiderman , Call of duty , Jet rider , Tennis Addict.

No rules violated here because they are not pirated stuff. Most of them are rather demo versions downloaded from official sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom