Here it is..

*i.imgur.com/awu3JV6.jpg

*i.imgur.com/P3Wm7FR.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rUz2ovn.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Q2ePS36.jpg

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Even better case is Corsair SPEC-01 with a clear side panel. Its better to go with Corsair SPEC-01 than Deepcool Tesseract SW which has bland looks.

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
Even better case is Corsair SPEC-01 with a clear side panel. Its better to go with Corsair SPEC-01 than Deepcool Tesseract SW which has bland looks.

Design wise its good.But what i don't like about spec 01 is

-Only front fan.Rare Exhaust is a must.So extra 300-600rs for rare fan
-Have to get 2.5inch bays for SSD.
-No Dust filters for top fans(which Tesseract provides)
-With little amount of cooling inside,there is no side fans avalaible.Where as in Tesseract you have 2 side fans option but with no filters,as its intake which is not recommended to use without filters.Atleast it gave the option for fans.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Design wise its good.But what i don't like about spec 01 is

-Only front fan.Rare Exhaust is a must.So extra 300-600rs for rare fan
-Have to get 2.5inch bays for SSD.
-No Dust filters for top fans(which Tesseract provides)
-With little amount of cooling inside,there is no side fans avalaible.Where as in Tesseract you have 2 side fans option but with no filters,as its intake which is not recommended to use without filters.Atleast it gave the option for fans.

In SPEC-01 you can mount 2 Front 120mm fans , 2 Top 120mm fans and 1 Rear 120mm fan. You will get dust filter for the PSU & Front intake but not for the Top Intake.What more do you need???

Killing Machine
In SPEC-01 you can mount 2 Front 120mm fans , 2 Top 120mm fans and 1 Rear 120mm fan. You will get dust filter for the PSU & Front intake but not for the Top Intake.What more do you need???

You get all the above capabilities, filters, 2 front LED fans, 2 top fans (with fan controller), 1 rear fan from Deepcool Kendomen for about a 1000 bucks extra than the Tesseract and about 600 bucks extra than the SPEC-01. I don't understand why not many are suggesting that. :chinscratch:

Last edited:
OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman

So do Tesseract with 2 top 120mm fans with Dust filters , full mesh front with dust filters , Dust filter for bottom PSU and 2 side fans.2 preinstalled led fans-front and rare Both are silent even in load.What more do you need ??

- - - Updated - - -

You get all the above capabilities, filters, 2 front LED fans, 2 top fans (with fan controller), 1 rear fan from Deepcool Kendomen for about a 1000 bucks extra than the Tesseract and about 600 bucks extra than the SPEC-01. I don't understand why not many are suggesting that. :chinscratch:

Probably Odd design.I personally don't like kendemon design.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
My RIG: Screenshot by Lightshot (All blue PC, Lights , Room , Desktop ) :D

Pros: 6slots for fans , easy mount hhd ssd dvd , no need screws , dust filters good value product

and cons for this case: no 8pin slot at top for cable management, and after all cables are placed at backside it makes the cover too tight to fit.
less clearance for my GTX 970 from transparent panel 5mm or even less may bay
now after seeing clearance with gpu i have doubt when i will install CM Hyper TX3 EVO

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
My RIG: Screenshot by Lightshot (All blue PC, Lights , Room , Desktop ) :D

Pros: 6slots for fans , easy mount hhd ssd dvd , no need screws , dust filters good value product

and cons for this case: no 8pin slot at top for cable management, and after all cables are placed at backside it makes the cover too tight to fit.
less clearance for my GTX 970 from transparent panel 5mm or even less may bay
now after seeing clearance with gpu i have doubt when i will install CM Hyper TX3 EVO

Its a good value case.Only 1 issue is you cannot remove 2.5" bay,thats the reason for long GPU.

I don't think you really need TX3.All those fans will do good enough.

I think the side fan will suck dust inside,its better use it on top.If you really want to use side to cool GPU then use it in 2nd fan slot which gives some room to gpu.

For cable management i was able to do fix the same issue.You need to reroute all cables from inside out,then it work.

Could you post inside pic.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

These extra pci + molex cables are just lying around

I will definately need a cpu cooler later on , as in summers its too damn hot here in pune

and will get a transparent dust filter for my Side window fans

Last edited:
OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

These extra pci + molex cables are just lying around

I will definately need a cpu cooler later on , as in summers its too damn hot here in pune

and will get a transparent dust filter for my Side window fans

Thats really big card.You still have 1 inch space,thats common.
Seriously bad cable management.

My PC with same specs as yours but with smaller GPU.Yet to buy GTX 960.Just installed Seasonic S12ii 520w.Here it is

*i.imgur.com/78BmQrp.jpg

I agree with not enough space at back for wiring.My seasonic have many and thick wires,tried hard but couldn't able to manage wiring.Used some of unused bays to hide some wires but yet unable to do safe cabling at back.Applied some force to fit the case panel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom