Deadly Virus Not Opening (Corrupted) MS Office Word 2007 Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbohaj

Broken In
Deadly Virus Corrupt MS Office Word 2007 Documents

A deadly Virus Corrupt MS Office Word 2007 (.Docx) & MS Office Word 2003 (.Doc) documents.

Errors occurred while opening MS Office - Word 2007 documents (.docx)
In MS Office Enterprise Edition 2007, I double click to open the Word Document (the documents are also initially created in the same Office 2007 Enterprise Edition) but the following Error appear: -

(1) The Office Open XML File <Filename.docx> cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.

After pressing OK, the following message appear: -

(2) Word found unreadable content in <Filename>. Do you want to recover the content of this document? If you trust the soruce of this documents, click
Yes.

After pressing Yes, the same (1) Dialog Box appear. Then I press Ok but NO further dialog box appear.

After clicking on Details, this message appear: -
No Error report is available.

Please help me to Recover Word 2007 Documents

Last edited:

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
try to disinfect the file using avast. avast is the best antivirus i have ever used. (others: norton, avg, zonealarm, comdo, avira, ...)

di9it

thinking di9it'al
I think its not the Word Documents that are infected but your Word Installation.
A virus usually attacks executable files not the data files(like .doc, .mp3).
Your system might be infected with a virus which has infected the Word installation. You should install an anti virus software and scan for viruses.
-
Also try reinstalling MS Word and open your documents with the fresh installation. You may also check your documents by opening them in some other PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom