Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Lolz, found this now., so who goes WHERE?! :D

*img209.imageshack.us/img209/5781/deadlocknajkcomafarialibh3.jpg

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
LOL for sure !! Except they will not keep cars in queue. Will be all random making it more complicated !!

Well in Kochi and Kottayam people would just drive over the darn dividers or girders tog et where they need to go :p. . You see that green lawn with the coconut tree n the picture . Well if that were Cochin expect vehicles on it :D .

praka123

left this forum longback
@exx:driving in kottayam is OK thing man!it is hard to drive in my town compared to kottayam!.I particulary like driving casually through the hilly MC road to Kottayam :) no big traffic;all other roads here have really high traffic.

after driving through heavy traffic in Ernakulam city,when we reach outer ,
via vyttila to esp NH49 to kothamangalam-munnar road which is experiencing heavy traffic after that smartcity thing is launched.Irumpanam Jn(thrippunithura) is the worst dream of any driver;now a days,I most often take the kochin refinary route to reach my town from ekm. :p

din

Tribal Boy
@praka123

One thing is sure. If someone learn how to drive in Cochin and if he is able to park his car in MG Road at day time, he will be able to drive car anywhere in the world :D Even in NY ;)

shashank_re

In the zone
Hey its very very common in b'lore dude! Sometimes you yourself will be confused in which direction you are going....!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
hahaha common scene at madhya kailash - IITM in chennai lol

and more complex scenes at nandanam traffic signal in chennai :p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Why don't you guys look into the brighter side? This pic can be used to teach the concept of Deadlock to students and I can bet that there won't be single student who wud not understand the concept!! :D :))

praka123

left this forum longback
@praka123

One thing is sure. If someone learn how to drive in Cochin and if he is able to park his car in MG Road at day time, he will be able to drive car anywhere in the world :D Even in NY ;)
It holds true!LOL! What differentiates Kochi/Kerala drivers is that 90% of the people here esp youngsters prefer rash driving and high speed!defensive driving we can say!the car in opposite direction will come straight upon u in the same lane and what do u expect?In kerala,both vehicles will come close together and suddenly any of the vehicle will leave the lane to save! :lol: In other states,I suppose even in high traffic ppl can be peaceful with driving habits!show me *any* vehicle in busy towns of kerala without scratches/accidents! :lol:

While I found driving in B'lore BTM layout to Electronics City although heavy traffic,anyone can drive on B'lore as traffic habits are better.

In TN,also drivers esp private vehicles are OK and traffic laws are forced by the police men very well(Chennai,Coimbatore experiance!).but when our Kerala drivers takes these vehicles in Blore or Madras worst can be expected :lol:

well,JFYI-I can park in mg rd ekm anytime;though i find it difficult in some areas(junctions);thats all ;) what i do was just park in parallel and wait for a minute or so!somewhere we can get space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom