Dead Space 3

ad2013

Right off the assembly line
Re: Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

To be frank enough I didnt like the game much. Dead Space 2 was way better

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

Pretty long. It took me 4 days clocking 4-5 hrs each day.
Story was great but a bit complicated than DS2. Its better than DS2 especially in story and weapon upgrade system.

Thanks for the feedback. Just installed DS2, actually I left this game in the middle so starting again to get the whole idea about story before jumping in DS3. :)

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Awesome Game just completed the campaign , environment and level design is most impressive is DS3 in terms of horror my friend is thought of buying it but he`s confused b/w DS3 and RE6 what u guys suggest??

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Awesome Game just completed the campaign , environment and level design is most impressive is DS3 in terms of horror my friend is thought of buying it but he`s confused b/w DS3 and RE6 what u guys suggest??

Horror level is reduced now in current release of DS & RE
earlier it was more of horror

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Few games boast as rich an atmosphere as Dead Space 3. The music and sound design are top-notch as well,Playing in co-op erodes the sense of isolation, but the scares and the persistent sense of dread the series is known for remain intact

gameranand

Living to Play
Few games boast as rich an atmosphere as Dead Space 3. The music and sound design are top-notch as well,Playing in co-op erodes the sense of isolation, but the scares and the persistent sense of dread the series is known for remain intact

Its nothing as scary as DS1. I suggested RE6 because it has 3 campaigns and more VFM.

Its nothing as scary as DS1. I suggested RE6 because it has 3 campaigns and more VFM.

Gollum

Collector
Does anyone play dead space 3 on ps3. I'd like to play co op. It's less scary that way lol.
Add me
Psn: niku4186

rock2702

Padawan
^May be flipkart...

DS3 has new concept of weapon upgrades (I hope this doesn't confuse me)

Your views about this game has made me spend Rs 2200 on dead space 2 and dead space 3 via flipkart today :rolleyes:

Hope I am not dissapointed. :( Btw where can I get dead space 1 for PC from,"cough" version?

Top Bottom