Dead Pixel or Dust Under the Screen of iPad-3 ?

Kvishal

In the zone
I faced this so checking if others here also had this problem. In the last couple of months or so anybody who has bought the New iPad(iPad-3)in the last 1-2 months, has there been any dust (Maybe a tiny one) or a dead pixel under the screen ? Did you get a replacement ? was it a Brand new one ?

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
Why do u bother ? Do you have one ? Did you experience one ? Leave it there ! Why do you need to respond to each and every post here, if it is a subject you cannot answer !!

R u trying to increase your post count by spamming !

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Because I have been in such situation, my uncle bought an ipad 2 sometime back, it had a dead pixel, just one, but it was in the middle of the screen, the local apple store changed it within a few days, I took it to them, no arguments, they simple changed it.

tkin

Back to school!!
Why do u bother ? Do you have one ? Did you experience one ? Leave it there ! Why do you need to respond to each and every post here, if it is a subject you cannot answer !!

R u trying to increase your post count by spamming !
Boy, you don't know what spamming is.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@OP.. a photograph of the screen issue would have helped and also it would have helped if you could have informed that you returned your iPad.. unnecessary confusion..

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
^^ Because I have been in such situation, my uncle bought an ipad 2 sometime back, it had a dead pixel, just one, but it was in the middle of the screen, the local apple store changed it within a few days, I took it to them, no arguments, they simple changed it.

See...There you go...Simple...You could have answered this and kept it plain and simple in the first instance why go in circles and circles :)

Boy, you don't know what spamming is.

Dear Papa,

I may not have 6,425 post to my name coz I think it is not the number but quality that matters like helping a confused buyer, Give a sensible suggestion to someone. Not go in circles and circles and keep making futile comments, so for me a idiotic statement is as good as spamming My Dear Papa !! :razz:

tkin

Back to school!!
See...There you go...Simple...You could have answered this and kept it plain and simple in the first instance why go in circles and circles :)

Dear Papa,

I may not have 6,426 post to my name coz I think it is not the number but quality that matters like helping a confused buyer, Give a sensible suggestion to someone. Not go in circles and circles and keep making futile comments, so for me a idiotic statement is as good as spamming My Dear Papa !! :razz:
You should have said you had returned the tab, just plain and simple, I was actually trying to remember how the issue looked like on my uncle's ipad and wanted the pic from you so I could verify its the same issue with you or not, whether it was dust or dead pixel, you get replacement for dead pixel, not sure if its dust, 10 mins waste of my time, if you had returned the tab then just wait for their reply, its out of your hands, that's what I meant.

*i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Sephirong/Heavy-SON-I-AM-DISSAPOINT.jpg

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
You should have said you had returned the tab, just plain and simple, I was actually trying to remember how the issue looked like on my uncle's ipad and wanted the pic from you so I could verify its the same issue with you or not, whether it was dust or dead pixel, you get replacement for dead pixel, not sure if its dust, 10 mins waste of my time, if you had returned the tab then just wait for their reply, its out of your hands, that's what I meant.

*i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Sephirong/Heavy-SON-I-AM-DISSAPOINT.jpg

Good for you Lesson learnt right ? That is why they say it is always not wise to answer one liners ! Yeah ! :) Had you made a elaborate question it would have got a appropriate answer.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
abe yaar chill guys, say hello, make friends, sometimes its better not to post when you find yourself arguing
apple is known to replace products you are unhappy with no questions asked

Top Bottom