!DEA GPRS URGENT HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
does anyone here use idea gprs?? if yes then pls tell me how to activate the gprs!!!
i have a prepaid connection, but when i call cust care to activate gprs, they say that gprs is not available on prepaid, but idea's website says that its available on both prepaid and postpaid!
if ne1 use gprs on prepaid then plz tell me!!
Thank you very much!
REY!

Najesh

Broken In
Friend actually what happens is that gprs in prepaid is avail in some region while it is not avail in other regions,so may be u lie in a region where they don't provide gprs.So both the website and the Cust care r right.

amol48

Searching...
Ya !dea does provide GPRS now for both prepaid and postpaid. Few days ago only my friend activated that. For that you will have to download the settings for your phone from the network by sending an SMS to 4444 sorry i don remember what exactly you should send but its something like GPRS followed by your cell model no. The service will be activated in 48 hours and you will be charged 2 paise per KB for browsing. NO monthly rental.

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah i have tried that also!
i had sent the msg for the settings and recieve the settings also and activated the settings and still when i try to create connection, it says "subscribe to GPRS first!!" dunno wats happening!!!

amol48

Searching...
When did you send this msg. Give 48 hours at least for the service to start. If its more then do this ! in the connection settings select make GPRS "when available". Then if you see the G icon on the main screen of your phone it means that your GPRS is active and the problem may be with your phone settings. In that case i would suggest you personally go to the cuctomer care office for the settings. I will be definately done!

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
instead of all this circus y dont u get a airtel prepaiddaily rental is Rs. 5/- for unlimited browsing & downloading. as far gprs setteings are concerned the cust. care exec. will give u activate in 4 hrs. moreover u can use the use exclusively 2 use 2 connect through gprs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom