DDR2 memory help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzle27

Right off the assembly line
If my system is bringing up error messages, i.e "... has encountered an error and must close", am i better changing the dram frequency or the HT frequency? Nothing else on my system seems wrong, so think maybe it could be that?

The dram is on auto at the moment, as is the HT. Not sure what changes to make.:confused:

My ram is: DDR2-SDRAM PC2-5300 (333 MHz) - [DDR2-666] <---- that is what it told me in pc wizard lol.

Last edited:

imgame2

Padawan
1.for which application it shows that error ?
2.whats ur config and OS ?
3.there could be so many reasons,u get this error u can't hunt down it to RAM frequency .

Power_user_EX

Searching for Anti-Matter
Seems problems with programs rather than ram. Many r caused due to segmentation faults which is software based.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
If my system is bringing up error messages, i.e "... has encountered an error and must close", am i better changing the dram frequency or the HT frequency? Nothing else on my system seems wrong, so think maybe it could be that?

The dram is on auto at the moment, as is the HT. Not sure what changes to make.:confused:

My ram is: DDR2-SDRAM PC2-5300 (333 MHz) - [DDR2-666] <---- that is what it told me in pc wizard lol.
how r u so sure its bcz ur RAM, n then its freq??
as already told, there may be 1000s of reasons for thatr errort message.

uninstall and install the particular app ( for this use RevoUninstaller)
then do a Ccleaner on ur PC.
report result.
oh yeah
post HijackThis log. virus or trojans may be root of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom