DBZ's Goku, Piccolo Picked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
Suit up friends cuz goku is coming:D

DBZ's Goku, Piccolo Picked
Marsters and Chatwin to play duo.

Two major bits of Dragon Ball Z casting news for you: The roles of Goku and Piccolo have been cast.

According to Variety, Justin Chatwin will play Goku, the powerful warrior who protects the Earth from endless hordes of evil creatures hell-bent on dominating the universe and harnessing the power of the titular, mystically powered orbs.

The villainous demon king Piccolo will be played by James Marsters, who made his name playing peroxide-blond bloodsucker Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.

Justin chatwin (Goku)
*i.imdb.com/Photos/HH/0154226/Justin.jpg

Chatwin doesn't have a huge amount on his CV. He had a small role in War of the Worlds and has also popped up in Lost and Smallville.

Apparently, he has already been training with 87Eleven, the stunt performance company behind the action sequences in The Matrix, 300 and The Bourne Supremacy.

Since the end of Buffy meanwhile, Marsters has been playing Professor Milton Fine in Smallville, and will also appear in the rom-com P.S., I Love You with Hilary Swank.

Final Destination helmer James Wong will direct the project, which is due to start shooting later this month.

Source:IGN.com

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Chatwin [IMDb] does look like a Goku but with a narrow jaw, unlike Goku's wide jaw (And Bruce Wayne :))) (He needs more MUSCLES for the Kaio Ken :p)

And Marsters [IMDb]! He would make one kickass Picollo!

Good choices :)

@JohnephSi - This is a live action movie. Don't you watch movies? You surely are too old then. Pfft.

mediator

Technomancer
JohnephSi said:
R u a kid . Stil watchng dragn bal z. Funy ha ha ha...how old r u?
Duh. Age no bar! Do u know "Rozen Aso" is BIGGG anime fan? Find out who de heck is this Rozen Aso n read it all !!!! An Otaku!

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Johnephsi: Oye, who you callin a kid?! Fine, I don't watch DBZ but that's because I don't like that one anime in particular...otherwise, I actively download and watch Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist and Escaflowne.

I'm 21, been living alone abroad since I was 17 and doing my Masters right now. Don't talk nonsense.

OP
Voldy

Voldy

The Dark lord
JohnephSi said:
Bro Age doesnt make a sense to me and is watching cartoons proves that u r kid thats rubbish Cartoon is a only thing which doesnt have any age barriers it is for all age groups And for your information DBZ is a not a kids cartoon its for all age groups .
Come on dude erased your misconceptions abt cartoons

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Hear Hear!!! Roadrunner, T&J 'n Johnny Bravo rule!!! :D I can watch 'em night 'n day! 'Course, DBZ goes without saying. Its a rage here in hostel...

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
W
QwertyManiac said:
Chatwin [IMDb] does look like a Goku but with a narrow jaw, unlike Goku's wide jaw (And Bruce Wayne :))) (He needs more MUSCLES for the Kaio Ken :p)

And Marsters [IMDb]! He would make one kickass Picollo!

Good choices :)

@JohnephSi - This is a live action movie. Don't you watch movies? You surely are too old then. Pfft.

Well after 300 , i don't complain about giving a role to anyone for anything :rolleyes:

demoninside

In the zone
Surely age don't count in choice,
i love anime, i have all DB, DBZ, DBZT, NAruto, Bleach and constantly watching new episodes,
I am a Unix Admin aging 24 so please, don't bring age in choice ..

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
JohnephSi said:

Well so many people countered you on this matter....You wont mind if I do so do you?

Cartoons dont have age bar. They are a form of entertainment. I am 19... Still watch Cartoons (Include DB,DBZ, DB GT, Dexter's Lab, Ben10 etc.) and read comics. (Love Spidey Comics...)

Kenshin said:
*www.metacafe.com/watch/441490/real_dragon_ball_z_movie_hehehe/

hv a look at this mini movie ppl :D

Hah... Funnu...

Fight for a Locker.... hahaha

Last edited:

anispace

dattebayo
i sure hope they dont make a crappy DBZ movie and then make a 100 crappy sequels. if thats the case then itz better if they just dont make a movie at all coz i really dont waana see DBZs reputation ruined by some low budget films. But i hope it turns out to be good since its being produced by 20th Century Fox studios so moneys not gonna be a prob.

The animes already being ruined by CN india by their annoyingly bad Hindi dubbing in India .Freeza a female.... wow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom