SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Re: DarkSiders II Dicussion Thread

'Darksiders II' Will Feature Arena Mode, New Game Plus - Forbes

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Launch program,

*a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/480982_10151007785428170_168606702_n.jpg

Attachments

• 480982_10151007785428170_168606702_n.jpg
    480982_10151007785428170_168606702_n.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 92

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Getting 'Application was unable to start correctly' error while starting the Darksiders2.exe.

nVidia drivers and PhysX are latest (beta version though).

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
After long time started gaming yesterday , wow really cool . The RPG type is really good crazy moves with death . Now playing the reaching the TREE OF LIFE !

PS - Love Death , really cool character & motivating one .

One thing i wana know y the game is too small size comparing to first darksiders

sunnyhj

Broken In
This game is very BAD CONSOLE PORT. No GFX settings like AA etc.. i can live with that..but there is no option for Custom controls.. story wise it is quite good though. hope they provide the patch for this game soon or it will just ruin the gameplay for many :-x

All this wall climbing/running etc reminds me of Prince of Persia. :p

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
I am getting hope.. Will this game run smoothly in fhd(1920X1080) on the below config?

i5-2450 , 8GB DDR3 1333 Mhz, 5200 rpm HDD , AMD Radeon™ HD 6630M

At full HD on high details. No.
Run at med low settings and lower the resolution.

This game is very BAD CONSOLE PORT. No GFX settings like AA etc.. i can live with that..but there is no option for Custom controls.. story wise it is quite good though. hope they provide the patch for this game soon or it will just ruin the gameplay for many :-x

All this wall climbing/running etc reminds me of Prince of Persia. :p

Just play the game for a bit longer. You'll get used to controls.

Last edited:

sunnyhj

Broken In
At full HD on high details. No.
Run at med low settings and lower the resolution.

Just play the game for a bit longer. You'll get used to controls.

yeah i'm playing this even with the crappy controls..never liked defaults...

How to change High-Low setting? I can't seem to find that ingame. i tried forcing AA through Catalyst control but it messed up the game..stops rendering death and all while AA is on.

Found how to CUSTOM MAP CONTROLS :D here is the guy explaining it

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=drZuoCnJ_js

Go to Inventory 'Press O'..there u'll find key-bindings :p

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
I am getting hope.. Will this game run smoothly in fhd(1920X1080) on the below config?

i5-2450 , 8GB DDR3 1333 Mhz, 5200 rpm HDD , AMD Radeon™ HD 6630M
had it been a desktop I would have said yes.but still I won't say no.you can always try.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Entered CITY OF DEAD

really very big game ! but i feel the battle is quiet small i dont face enough enemies . Also the side quest are large in numbers . The gameplay play may be more than DARKSIDERS 1

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Devs said the game will take 20-25hours to beat. Which is quite more than what Darksiders had offered(~20hours), I think. And if coupled with side quests and hidden treasures, it will be >40, I guess.

BTW, why is thq is being such a phony? All we get is a X360 port just with a resolution slider? :|

One thing i wana know y the game is too small size comparing to first darksiders

They have implemented better compression techniques I guess. :D

Top Bottom