Dark Souls II

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hope you are still playing [MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION], Im coming back !! :D

Can't play online without summoning failed problem. Will start once I reach home next week. But in moderation :) Have other stuff to do.

I got Manslayer upgraded. Pretty cool katana. Will imbue it soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Will probably get a new graphics card and post downscaled screenshots from ultra high resolutions.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
HOW the hell do i level up my blue sentinels, I just cant find any sinners, blue cracked eye orbs are just getting wasted.. Do i have to be in NG+ to find people ? that sucks
Anyways, i m doing a strength/faith with some dex added...
Using a dark claymore + dark magic enhancement for now, until i find the sunlight blade spell after which ill change it to lightning claymore..
practicing guard break as well, its damn hard to pull off but can instakill if you do it right

- - - Updated - - -

can I have ur steam ID ?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
guys i am new to this please help me out , also except video tutorials suggest site, dnt have bandwidth for video tutorials..............

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
60 hour completed and finished around 50% . Currently at iron keep . Will take another 30 hour to beat the game . This is hand down best game of this year along with Divinity Original Son . GOTY 2014 :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Read some webpage based guides before doing anything man, really important u understand how stuff works like infusions and upgrades

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
this game is annoying makes u pull ur hair after heavy farming i had some 2000 souls or gold or watever it is but some random fire dropping guys who had splash damage killed me and all that loot is gone now , i mean wtf is wrong with this game u are allowed to respawn but u can take the gold...............

- - - Updated - - -

i haven't played dark souls 1 is it necessary because i cant understand a thing what people are saying in forums and all.........all those names are new to me, its a typical rpg hack and slash with much higher damage moot.........

- - - Updated - - -

ok i abandon this game its hopeless..............

gameranand

Living to Play
this game is annoying makes u pull ur hair after heavy farming i had some 2000 souls or gold or watever it is but some random fire dropping guys who had splash damage killed me and all that loot is gone now , i mean wtf is wrong with this game u are allowed to respawn but u can take the gold...............

- - - Updated - - -

i haven't played dark souls 1 is it necessary because i cant understand a thing what people are saying in forums and all.........all those names are new to me, its a typical rpg hack and slash with much higher damage moot.........

- - - Updated - - -

ok i abandon this game its hopeless..............

If you can't handle a game's difficulty, that doesn't mean that game is hopeless.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
If you can't handle a game's difficulty, that doesn't mean that game is hopeless.

and basically u have no right to say because u dnt own the game , first own the game then say something about it...........

dude tell me the meaning of this , i just started the game and i m being invaded he took everthing and i couldn't even fcking see him foor crying out loud, some kind of smoke was there for 10 sec couldn't see a thing i thought of getting away because i was in middle of fighting now i m left with nothing this is the 6 th time i started the game....................

gameranand

Living to Play
and basically u have no right to say because u dnt own the game , first own the game then say something about it...........

dude tell me the meaning of this , i just started the game and i m being invaded he took everthing and i couldn't even fcking see him foor crying out loud, some kind of smoke was there for 10 sec couldn't see a thing i thought of getting away because i was in middle of fighting now i m left with nothing this is the 6 th time i started the game....................

I have played DS PTE. Damn hard but good game.
Also this is very new game and I might buy it when goes on discount.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

It's not typical hack and slash. You have to be careful because even weakest of the weakest enemies can kill you if you slacken yourself.

Try to not be in human form if you don't want to get invaded as often. Though, there are NPC invaders too which you cannot avoid.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The game doesnt have "artificial difficulty" like Dark souls 1, where you have no other option other than dying the first few times to find a weakness..
Typically, you want to dodge, roll, block and wait for the perfect moment to attack, dont just rush in.. go with the flow, the pursuer boss fight for example.. dont immediately heal as soon as you take damage, keep dodging until you find time to attack or heal..
Going for fast weapons is generally better IMO as it gives you enough stamina to roll away..
ALSO, remember to only use effigies before a boss door so you can summon additional players for help, summoning players make the fights easy enough.. i beat pursuer on my first summon try itself

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
The game doesnt have "artificial difficulty" like Dark souls 1, where you have no other option other than dying the first few times to find a weakness..
Typically, you want to dodge, roll, block and wait for the perfect moment to attack, dont just rush in.. go with the flow, the pursuer boss fight for example.. dont immediately heal as soon as you take damage, keep dodging until you find time to attack or heal..
Going for fast weapons is generally better IMO as it gives you enough stamina to roll away..
ALSO, remember to only use effigies before a boss door so you can summon additional players for help, summoning players make the fights easy enough.. i beat pursuer on my first summon try itself

turned out the one who attacked me invaded my game was a hacker.................

Nerevarine

Incarnate
boimp !

Currently doing high level PVP with dual daggers and bare fists.. its so damn fun, i feel like udyr punching my enemies to a bloody pulp :D

Also
Scholar of the first sin free DLC announced.. sadly, new version of Dark souls 2 will split players between old and new :( but free dlc is free :D

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
:-x:-x:-xDark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin gets confusing multi-tier upgrade pricing:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So a graphics "overhaul" that can be released for free is 20-50 dollars. What are we ****ing peasants?!!??!!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
this game is a masterpiece mon and you should not ruin it with trainers..
A common misconception about this game is that the bosses are too difficult.. However, if you have the original copy, you can always summon other players as white phantoms to aid you.. Even if you dont, you can summon NPC white phantoms to help you most of the time .. (sometimes the NPCs are better than the nooblords that you summon)
The hardest boss ive encountered in this game, is probably the Ivory King boss, it took me 5-6 tries along with 2 other players to beat him finally
PS: If you have original copy, and you use trainer or cheat = VAC ban for life

Top Bottom