Dap in rapidshare

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold

Broken In
I also never get that 25 MB download restriction in one hour as mentioned by Vyasram . I think he is making some mistakes.

And beside that, I can also use several freely avaiable programs to change proxy and download from RS as well as Mega Upload .

But, the RESUME facility is not there in RS , but RESUME facility can easily be get in MEGAUPLOAD once the download starts.

And Dreamer,can you please tell me, how to figure Flashgot with RS ? I can do it with MegaUpload,but can't still now with RS. Do you mean to copy paste the link that is got after providing the security code in the Free Account. ??

Please let us know Dreamer. :roll:

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
@amrit
if u don't wanna use Firefox, its ur choice. But i think i saw some download prompt utility like Flashgot somewhere. U can ask an Opera user like batty or Raaabo. They indeed can help.

@arnold
If u download anything from RS, u get a screen like this.

*img103.imageshack.us/img103/327/rapidsharepreview11dr.th.jpg

If u r using Flashgot and click on the Download button, Flashgot will prompt u & u get a screen like this.
*img64.imageshack.us/img64/8348/rapidsharepreview29wd.th.jpg

Just select Flashgot, click OK and u r in.

Note - STOP mirror searching and downloading by splitting the files from the default download properties, this works only then. These r the only tricks by which RS can check if we r using download managers. Either of them being enabled, this trick won't work.

PS: RS is giving probs to DAP these days, but Flashget is working fine.

---
back to dreams for now...

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
I got to know later that Batty uses Maxthon. btw, Shahab can u tell why is Maxthon better (i use Firefox)

---
back to dreams for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom