DAP 7.5 is now read for donwload..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
allright with so many reply saing DAP sucks... here is a updated DAP...

DAP 7.5

*www.speedbit.com/img/75_25.gif

Source

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm as my location sounds unofficial Reliance BB... :D

512 KBPS....

grr where r those downloads... got to test the speed... any way... speeds r almost same... i cant judge a software just in a day... got to see how it is handeling the big downloads... as u know useual complain about DAP is that its file curroption habit... so lets see how its gona handle a big (2.51 GB ISO) download....

expertno.1

Technomancer
as u know useual complain about DAP is that its file curroption habit...
that is due to your internet connection problem or due to the server containing corrupted file

i have downlaoded "3.4 gb" in the last two months

not a single file corrupt

expertno.1

Technomancer
i think thats the reason

i am using dap 7.4 premium

and the ppl who haave used the free walla get this problem but i use the full version and i dont get the problem

now watz going on ?

pdet

Right off the assembly line
Edited by Sourabh

Posting links to cracks is illegal and not allowed in the forums. Consider this the first and final reminder. And if you double post, please delete the other yourself before someone else posts

G

gxsaurav

the file u just gave is a virus

*securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.ahker.d@mm.html

U will be banned soon, no cracks allowed here

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
gxsaurav said:
the file u just gave is a virus

*securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.ahker.d@mm.html

U will be banned soon, no cracks allowed here

sorry GX i didnt get u... my link is clean... its a official download link.... what r u talking about mate?? :shock: :shock:

kato

Karthiksn
saurav_cheeta i guess he was not telling about u but about pdet i moved from DAP after i had some problems with it now i m using flashget

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Yah! saurav_cheeta
gxsaurav was referring to pdet, He actually gave URL to d/l a crack for DAP 7.5 containg a virus too...

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
kato said:
saurav_cheeta i guess he was not telling about u but about pdet
Vishal Gupta said:
Yah! saurav_cheeta
gxsaurav was referring to pdet, He actually gave URL to d/l a crack for DAP 7.5 containg a virus too...

oopss!!! i didnt noticed that... as when i saw the topic, it was already been edited... any way.. thnx for that notification...

Biplav said:
i downloaded winxpsp2
corrupted.
only 266 mb!

i just have downloaded office 2003 SP2 @ 104MB with DAP... no problem this time around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom