Customer Support............. Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

saud_khan

Broken In
:cry: i have posted a cheque for renewal of my digit subscription last week. but i have not got an acknowledgement from the digit guyz till now. i have also posted a cheque for the samsung dvd rom thru the upgrade to dvd rom offer.
no reply from the digit customer support. didnt expect it from digit :x

i hope someone from digit gets hold of this post and helps me. :(

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey
Its been just one week.
Thats no reason to worry.
Just wait n trust Digit i m sure they ll respond soon.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well doesnt digit say that processing takes 2 to 4 weeks? and they defenitely do it in 2 as per the past experience. so chill out man.

OP
S

saud_khan

Broken In
i received an acknowledgement atlast!!!!!!!!!! but only for the dvd rom
i m still worried about the digit renewal :(

aliasghark

who? what?
Hey saud, u r very lucky as u got ur acknowledgement in two weeks. Once i had send a cheque for subscription and only after 40 days did i get any response (through email) and it took 50 days to get an acknowledgement by postal mail.

OP
S

saud_khan

Broken In
i have not got my acknowledgement for the subscription renewal buddy aliasgharkhan (hope thats ur name) my worries have reduced further reading ur post. but i m a bit irritated that the whole process can take upto 40 - 50 days!!!!!!!!!! digit should improve customer service!!!!

ShadowMan2

Right off the assembly line
Where is my gift ? is it going to reach my home ?
i haven't got the ADCOMDVD PLAYER + 5.1 SPEAKERS yet. its been 10 months, sinceth payment's bill date. andno sign of getting it.

all i must say, is digit is fooling people, not giving gifts to subscribers, so watch out and dont ever sign in for any offer. even if they plan to send the gifts, it will be after an endless wait, after may be about 4-6 months..... or may be more,... or NEVER.

the same endless wait happened during the offer of the dvd-rom and dvd-burners.

why does digit give out suchan offer if they cant fullfill it according to their rules and regulations (please wait for 6-8 months.......blahblah)

devarajan

Journeyman
Wait guy's u will receive it....Better phone and ask them regarding these query's this can give better solution rather than posting here i hope.....

Him007

Journeyman
I had the same problem they took a month to process my request... :(
Yes, digit's customer support is slow..............they take time to process....
YOU HAVE TO WAIT :D

I am also waiting for my Terminator dvd for last 20 days........ :(

ShadowMan2

Right off the assembly line
i even mailed them many times, al they keep saynig is that they have pased on the order to the company , and they will post it sooon, and on posting iw ill get an email confirmation of the same.....
when will this day come ?

after 5 years when my digit subscription expires ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom