thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=135790]SunE[/MENTION] Do you know how can we change our FaceIT region from SEA to EU? Strangely I get 300 ping on SEA(whereas all other games & also official MM I get around 100 max).

hitesh

In the zone
[MENTION=135790]SunE[/MENTION] Do you know how can we change our FaceIT region from SEA to EU? Strangely I get 300 ping on SEA(whereas all other games & also official MM I get around 100 max).

I think you can't. IIRC some guy on reddit wanted to play on West EU faceit server (he was in EAST EU), but he couldn't do it

You should ask on reddit - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

sutta_boy

Broken In

Log into Faceit ---> look at the CS GO 'Play' thingy which is right infront of your eyes ----> there is a gear type thingy on the top right image of CS GO which says 'Play', click on that ----> scroll to cs go and you will get the option to change the region on the right hand side.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Log into Faceit ---> look at the CS GO 'Play' thingy which is right infront of your eyes ----> there is a gear type thingy on the top right image of CS GO which says 'Play', click on that ----> scroll to cs go and you will get the option to change the region on the right hand side.

This.

hitesh

In the zone
^^ Thanks to both

Playing with MGs and DMGs & actually doing quite well. Not ranked up from Nova 2 sadly.
You play on Indian or SG server ?
I personally can't play on ind server, the level of toxicity is just too high.
Sg on the other hand is much much better

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You play on Indian or SG server ?
I personally can't play on ind server, the level of toxicity is just too high.
Sg on the other hand is much much better

My ping is set such that I could get either in compe matches. I do prefer the Indian server for its low ping. I just mute everyone & follow team when they start flaming. Also, I mostly play with friends in lobby(if not 5 people then 2 or 3 atleast)

hitesh

In the zone
My ping is set such that I could get either in compe matches. I do prefer the Indian server for its low ping. I just mute everyone & follow team when they start flaming. Also, I mostly play with friends in lobby(if not 5 people then 2 or 3 atleast)

That's the correct way to handle it. Good for you

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I have a spare copy of CS:GO , if anyone wants then PM me.

- - - Updated - - -

CS:GO Code given to [MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION]

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I have a spare copy of CS:GO , if anyone wants then PM me.

- - - Updated - - -

CS:GO Code given to [MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION]

I haven't redeemed it yet. Please, check your PM and reply back.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION] added you back :)

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I redeemed the CS:GO key that [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] gave me. I have tried to download the game twice but each time when I restart the computer, the download progress is lost and it again starts from 0%. I can't download it one go also, thanks to my unstable 512kbps BSNL BB.

I wonder if there is any fix to resume the download instead of starting over. Yesterday, I took a copy of "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\downloading" folder before turning off the computer. Can I use that to resume the download? BTW, I have already tried replacing the .patch files. It didn't work either.

If that "downloading" folder copy can't be used, Can anyone help me in finding a Steam backup torrent of this game?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I redeemed the CS:GO key that [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] gave me. I have tried to download the game twice but each time when I restart the computer, the download progress is lost and it again starts from 0%. I can't download it one go also, thanks to my unstable 512kbps BSNL BB.

I wonder if there is any fix to resume the download instead of starting over. Yesterday, I took a copy of "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\downloading" folder before turning off the computer. Can I use that to resume the download? BTW, I have already tried replacing the .patch files. It didn't work either.

If that "downloading" folder copy can't be used, Can anyone help me in finding a Steam backup torrent of this game?

where do you stay? I can send the game dvd if you want to. it was a retail box.

Top Bottom