Nerevarine

Incarnate
I know dude, that was a joke.. relax man :lol: and i dont play CS :)

Even though I dont play CS, i still watch pro CS matches

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Not a CS player, have always disliked the game starting from the original CS 1.6 but I understand what [MENTION=57860]thetechfreak[/MENTION] is talking about.. CS and all it's sequels removed all the variables that are required for realism.. The result : you get a game that is 100% dependent upon skill to win.. CS is basically a FPS version of the competitiveness that goes on in MOBAs.. I m not saying playing Battlefield or CoD doesnt take skill though...
In BF/CoD, if an enemy is standing 10 meters away from you, you hipfire .. The bullet MAY or maynot hit him.. Bullets arent a perfect straight up shot when hipfiring in BF or COD, bullets are projectile based (atleast in BF, hence the drop due to gravity).. All this brings in realism but takes away part of the skill requirement.. You may have seen no-scopes on youtube montages, these things exist because of how randomly bullet travels when hipfiring..
CS on the otherhand is much simpler, with very few variables.. There is no impact of gravity, bullet spread is a pattern which you can memorize for different weapons (and move your mouse in the opposite direction to get perfectly straight multifires) ... That is why it takes a lot of skill to master
So summary : you aim to the head, you shoot, bullet travels straight, you win , say gg ez nubs

PS: I never played CS seriously, nor do I intend to.. I have 150+ hours in BF3 mp.. (thats low I know :( but I dislike FPS )
PPS : I respect CS GO players but those who play CS 1.6 in TWO THOUSAND FREAKING FIFTEEN deserve to be gelded (AKA MY HOSTEL MATES :twisted:)

This....And this is why I don't play it much.

PPS: Some of my friends also play CS 1.6 and 1.8 (No I don't play with them). I asked them to buy CSGO but well they are the damn pirates. :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well CSGO no bullet is 100% accurate & 5v5 matchmaking really pushes a players capability to its limits. Yes spray we can memorize but even no-scopes are not accurate(anyone who plays it knows its useless other than point blank).

Most of you guys should try it once, pretty sure you'd like it if you like hardcore FPS.

Lenny

Journeyman
I love this game. I've temporarily stopped playing due to my laptop's gone. I need to get a new one.

I like using AWP, and M4a1 and of course Ak47 :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=297767]KAPILLOVE[/MENTION]77 Nice!

Added [MENTION=271279]sutta_boy[/MENTION]

My Steam A/C:

Steam Community :: wuodland

SunE

Professional Newbie
[MENTION=57860]thetechfreak[/MENTION] looking forward to playing with you once I get back home later this month.

Others add me if you want
Steam Community :: T0rN4D0 - SuNnY

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=135790]SunE[/MENTION] Yeah. Whenever we both played, either one of us always lagged and the games turned out to be rather funny :D Hopefully we do put in a few good games later :p

SunE

Professional Newbie
[MENTION=135790]SunE[/MENTION] Yeah. Whenever we both played, either one of us always lagged and the games turned out to be rather funny :D Hopefully we do put in a few good games later :p

Yep always lag or n00b team :p My college internet sucks balls for playing. Downloading is a different matter altogether though.

I need to focus on my sem exams currently but CS is always on my mind :D

- - - Updated - - -

That is the trademark of CS, even if you play well your friends are gonna **** **** up for you.

So true.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
That is the trademark of CS, even if you play well your friends are gonna **** **** up for you.

I once deranked from Silver 4 to Silver 2 once when playing with a few people in my list. They would yolo rush A-short in dust 2 CT side every time & get picked out by an AWPer(Silvers just love to awp every round).

Mostly played solo queue for getting to Nova but later got a few good ingame friends.

Top Bottom