DVJex

In the zone
Re: The CS GO thread.

Silenced Gun don't suck, when u are in a Verge of clutching a Match. So was in 1.6. Learn the pattern to spray.
The guns have been out for a while,so it's now personal preference. I kinda prefer the stock M4 and have no preferences between USP and p2000. And in 1.6 and CSS, there is only one M4, the M4A1. In GO we have a more powerful M4A4 vs a M4A1 with a smaller clip. I prefer the M4A4 since my aim isnt good enough for a 20 bullet magazine :-(.
A silenced M4 has lesser recoil, one of the reasons to use it with the silencer since 1.6 .

Check this out :

*cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882991428075225778/4D7F7B680024E3321464449C6C6D0766D190CD3E/
lol

:D too bad it won't work in CSGO..
It doesnt work with humans. If they realize it's under the barrel. :p

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

They have added two guns and being able to choose one from loadout for the same reason, personal choice. find out which guns fits your style of play.. if you are more accurate and want to go sneaky beaky like, the m4a1-s.. if you like to spray a lil, you need higher clip of m4a1.

if m4a1-s is given full clip, m4a1 would have been dead.

DVJex

In the zone

They have added two guns and being able to choose one from loadout for the same reason, personal choice. find out which guns fits your style of play.. if you are more accurate and want to go sneaky beaky like, the m4a1-s.. if you like to spray a lil, you need higher clip of m4a1.

if m4a1-s is given full clip, m4a1 would have been dead.

The guns have been out for a while,so it's now personal preference. I kinda prefer the stock M4 and have no preferences between USP and p2000. And in 1.6 and CSS, there is only one M4, the M4A1. In GO we have a more powerful M4A4 vs a M4A1 with a smaller clip. I prefer the M4A4 since my aim isnt good enough for a 20 bullet magazine :-(.
A silenced M4 has lesser recoil, one of the reasons to use it with the silencer since 1.6 .
I agree with M4A4 dying if M4A1 gets a full clip though...

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR

Steam id: ACidBaseD : Steam Community :: ACidBaseD

Started playing CS about a month ago..
After using the microsoft 300rs mouse for 6years of dota, i feel the need to get a better mouse for CS..

I have orderd the g400 from flipkart , did i make a mistake ?

Also for the mousepad i'll be buying the qck+ when it's in stock on flipkart.

d3p

PowerHouse

^ Those were good shots dude. May be i can also improve my awp-ing someday..

Panic is the worst enemy of an AWPer in CS GO. If you know how to handle the situation, then frags are easy.

Lastly, an AWP-er hates the p90. That's the bottom line.

ishan99

Broken In

HEy, Whenever i try to connect to a random server in CSGO it shows that your .dll is different from that of the client,.. What is the problem??

ishan99

Broken In

Brilliant shots dude.. Hats off.. Amazing... Inspired!!!! :O :O :O :O :O :O
give me your IP lets play a game,...;)

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR

HEy, Whenever i try to connect to a random server in CSGO it shows that your .dll is different from that of the client,.. What is the problem??

Go to steam library. Right click on CS:GO --> Click Properties --> Select "Local Files" Tab --> Click on "Verify Integrity of game cache"
Let it complete. [It will probably download a small file]

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

*cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/508076530397627218/73BD56734BF4A2CFA26A397A3D7F77F8036C5045/

Allu Da Pro :p

Top Bottom