Crysis Very high in WinXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

voljin1987

Broken In
Hey all... me havin winXP so couldn't play crysis in very high settings as dey had been disabled and required vista, or so i thought..
goto \Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Game\Config\CVarGroups directoryand open each of the cfg files and copy (or edit) all options under [4] to [3]..
then start crysis and in option set all to high.. automatically all settings will be set to very high... make a backup of all your cfg files just in case...:grin:

curious guy

Broken In
*www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0067.gif

*www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0007.gif

*www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0033.gif

*www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0009.gif

*www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0006.gif

*www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/adult/homoswitch.gif

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
ontopic: +1 for tweakguides, used it to lower the crysis graphics for my hardware ( 7300gt :( )

offtopic: curious guy = vaibhavtek ???

GIYF though to name a few triple c pack, then there was something like pinto's change.
Here's a most recent one
*downloads.guru3d.com/Real-Lifesis-Crysis-Mod-download-2253.html

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Hey all... me havin winXP so couldn't play crysis in very high settings as dey had been disabled and required vista, or so i thought..
goto \Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Game\Config\CVarGroups directoryand open each of the cfg files and copy (or edit) all options under [4] to [3]..
then start crysis and in option set all to high.. automatically all settings will be set to very high... make a backup of all your cfg files just in case...:grin:

Whats your system set up...and how you decided to change 4 to 3..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom