Crysis game crashes while saving:help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerryelvi

in the verge of Evolution
hi,
i have been playing crysis(1st edition) for past 7 days.for first 2 days it's working good.but now i have a problem.....while saving the game using F5 key or saving the game from the menu,the game suddenly quits.
again while starting the game
sometimes i can't even continue from previous checkpoint's.im loosing 2 previous game saves.

rig config: mobo-ASUS p5kplm-cm
gfx-ATI radeon HD4850(driver: think it's 8.5,not sure)
intel c2d e7300,2gb ram.

OP
J

jerryelvi

^back up your save files and try reinstalling the game.
@amitash
i have done that but still i have the problem.........is it because of ATI Hd4850 driver.do i need to update it.:confused:
i also play farcry2,cod5,fallout3.these game run fine.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Also make sure you update the game to the latest V1.2 patch. Here's the link: *www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/34300

OP
J

jerryelvi

hi,
i have been playing crysis(1st edition) for past 7 days.for first 2 days it's working good.but now i have a problem.....while saving the game using F5 key or saving the game from the menu,the game suddenly quits.
again while starting the game
sometimes i can't even continue from previous checkpoint's.im loosing 2 previous game saves.

rig config: mobo-ASUS p5kplm-cm
gfx-ATI radeon HD4850(driver: think it's 8.5,not sure)
intel c2d e7300,2gb ram.

i forgot to mention this.whenever i start crysis i couldnot see the initial intro graphics(for crysis, nvidia)that come before the game menu.all i can see is broken and distorted display in my screen.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
i forgot to mention this.whenever i start crysis i couldnot see the initial intro graphics(for crysis, nvidia)that come before the game menu.all i can see is broken and distorted display in my screen.

May be the Game is not properly installed. Anyway do as Amitash says> Take a backup of your save games and reinstall ;). It might as well be your ATi card. I too was having same issues, the top of the NVIDIA logo will be on corner of the monitor!! And in Crysis logo the "sis" word will be at the right-hand side of the monitor!! I reinstalled the game and and reinstalled the drivers [GPU] as well. The problems were solved and I started the Game again from first, that game will never get us [me:D] bored!! Anyway try what I said :)

OP
J

jerryelvi

updated the driver to 8.12.now im able to see the intro video.but the actual problem remain's the same.the worst part it happens in FARCRY2 as well.almost i reinstalled the drivers 3 times.im really tired of this thing. what could be the problem??

OP
J

jerryelvi

Did you try patching the game like I mentioned above? :confused:

dude i tried patching... unfortunately some file was corrupted in the patch file.
damm :mad:, couldn't proceed with installation.i don't have broadband.i got frm my friend, he is out of town......... totally helpless........:confused:

Last edited:
OP
J

jerryelvi

Did you try patching the game like I mentioned above? :confused:

@ethan_hunt
reinstalled the game and patched it.
(patch 1.2).still the problem persist.whenever i reach the checkpoint or save it in middle.the game quits.
it happens only in crysis.this problem really annoys me a lot:mad:.im playing the same game/level morre than a week:confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom