CRYSIS Demo is playable on Intel Onboard X3000 [G965 MB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
bikdel said:
^^^ looking at those screenshots i wont be trying CRYSIS anytime soon unless i get a good graphics card...

i mean its all rendered oddly.. anyways looking forward to try it!!

Its not the game .. its the gpu ... :rolleyes: was thinking to post how crysis looks even on my old 7950gt .. ;)

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^^ o-corse i kno that its the GPU...
i was saying that if that was the case with gma x3000, whats gonna come out of my FX 5200.. lol..

will enjoy a nice slideshow with overly-exaggerating-bullet-time-effect :))

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i thought you ran away :|

anyways, dont spam here.

if you have anything to contribute, then do so, otherwise go use your gfx. card & Quad Core.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
This guy is here too.....the ONE with 8800GTX!
Hi gamer, sorry we were trying to play crysis..our mistake.
Why are u still lurkin around in dis forum if it not meant for Gamerz like u?

And we're proud to call ourselves INDIANS, unlike u.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
shrapnel said:
Ahh.... me old pal, Aravindaaaa, the SERIOUS UT fragger:D
Didn't you read my post ? I come here to read funny, hilarious posts; certainly not for any SERIOUS discussion on Gaming;)
haan haan kyu nahi.Hum bhi tumhe miss kar rahe thay.:D Aur delhi mein baitha hai aur style aise maarta hai jaise new york mein ho.:D

shantanu

Technomancer
shrapnel ! all your posts are removed from this forum. try not to spam, or BAN will come the next time. one more of spam post.. members please do report if he comes back with his spams..

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
upendra_gp said:
will it be playable on Nvidia 6150 onboard graphics?
and if not then on 8600GT?

8600 GT will play crysis at high settings but not everything turned on and not at high resolutions it will good at 1024x768

Not sure abt 6150 and i am certainly intrested in knowing how it performs
So any 6150 users post the results:D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^I have XFX 8600GT SLI and the demo does not perform well with everything set to high except Volumetric Clouds(medium).19-27 FPS average.
My 3D mark score is 8198 and I have the second highest score with this config compared to other similar configs on 3D mark official site.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^is it the 8600's fault? and that too you are running it on SLI :| .. how does it perform in vista.. I guess you have vista 64..

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^Most games are more than playable at 720p with 2xAA and 8xAF.I haven't tested 3DMark in vista x64.I have Dual Boot config for Xp(x86) and vista(x64).The Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Demo Runs faster in vista x64 than in Xp x86.
If ur thinking of buying a GFX card go for 8800GTS 320MB.I just bought this system to boast SLI :D .I am going to buy another 8800GTS 640MB in the next 1 and a half months and will set it for SLI with my brother's config.Currently i am looking to buy two similar VGA coolers for my Dual 8600GT and will try to Set to 700Mhz and get over 9000 in 3D Mark06 in XP.

Stalker

Padawan
^^hold on, isnt the G92 based 8800GTS coming soon? It is supposed to have 128 shaders....similar to the G80 8800GTX. u can get that instead

& the 8800GTS 320 mb? isnt it replaced by the 8800GT

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
^^I thought the G92 based 8800GTS was going to have 112SPs as confirmed by BFG.
8800GTS 320MB will cost him less than 8800GT 512 MB.And going for the 256MB version of 8800GT is not an option.

Edit : Just found its going to be 128SPs.

Last edited:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
s18000rpm said:
i thought you ran away :|

anyways, dont spam here.

if you have anything to contribute, then do so, otherwise go use your gfx. card & Quad Core.

whos talking about a quad core?... i am squezing myslef with a celeron and FX 5200.. lolz...

and i hate being called a spammer :(

aravind_n20 said:
This guy is here too.....the ONE with 8800GTX!
Hi gamer, sorry we were trying to play crysis..our mistake.
Why are u still lurkin around in dis forum if it not meant for Gamerz like u?

And we're proud to call ourselves INDIANS, unlike u.

what the FU<K?? gone crazy guys... helLOOOoooOOOoooOO

hes not here that shrapnel or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom