Crysis 3

Alok

Adventurer
We are near to see another game in the series. Details and official news coming soon.
There images are from EA ORIGIN confirming the game. Reports says EA will officially announce its details next week.
*4.bp.blogspot.com/-l9iDLc1E1JQ/T4Vp8DKgm8I/AAAAAAAACE4/l0qhKsExQfk/s1600/Crysis+3+Logo.jpg
*1.bp.blogspot.com/-45tEAJmRH5E/T4VkhWBlmrI/AAAAAAAACEw/MVKn0C_eH5M/s1600/9vGp9.jpg

Crysis 3 Confirmed ... Announcement Coming Soon ~ Best Games Network

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Oh Yeah!! Now it will be Can it run crysis 3 :p ? Hope all 5,6,7 series entry cards can take this game

But where the trailer?

Are my eyes tricking me? Or is that really an arrow gun :O

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Its an arrow gun.:)
and trailer not released yet.
I'll take no time posting it , as it hits internet.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hope this game is good..Yet to start crysis 2.Its just lying down.As my gfx card cant take it :p
Crysis warhead was really good hope this is as good as that

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Well i have too many games coming this year . See my sig:-D
so this should come next year to take care of my pocket.;-)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
This years only game im looking out is AC3(And hopefully gta 5) But cant get any of them :D

Are you looking forward to playing Crytek’s Crysis 3? While the game has yet to receive an official announcement, there have been several hints to indicate that an announcement could be imminent. For starters, Swedish magazine, GameReactor, has teased the cover of its next issue set for the 16th of April with an exclusive announcement. The teaser art has revealed a city-themed backdrop with a Nanosuit pattern, similar to the one worn by your character in the game.

On top of that, Origin might have also leaked the cover of the game in a listing (screenshot available here) that shows three different versions of the game: Limited Edition for the Xbox, Limited Edition for the PC and a digital download for the PC. The cover also revealed the protagonist in the game wielding a bow and arrow, suggesting that such a weapon could be available for use during gameplay.

Earlier job listings and with Crytek’s GM, Nick Button-Brown stating that an “absolutely fantastic” project announcement would be revealed later this month have also pointed to the imminent launch of the highly-anticipated game. Either way we will be keeping our eyes peeled, so remember to check back with us on the 16th of April for the details!

Check out

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Additional details of Crytek’s upcoming FPS title ‘Crysis 3′ havebeen revealed which suggest that the game would once again take us back in the Urban Jungle of New York offering the best Sandbox FPS experience on market, Launch of the title is said to be around Spring 2013 with official announcement of the game on April 15th.
In Crysis 3, New York city would be devastated by an unknown disaster which would turn the city into a Jungle, This would allow Crytek to offer a more opengaming environment over the linear design which users saw in Crysis 2. The game would also feature a new weapon which looks similar to a mechanical bow, its uncertain though how the new weapon would work.

In addition to this, Crysis 3 wouldbe available in premium edition and hunter edition (No Details known) other than the deluxe edition which we reported earlier here *costs $49.99. The game would launch on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Additional details of Crytek’s upcoming FPS title ‘Crysis 3′ havebeen revealed which suggest that the game would once again take us back in the Urban Jungle of New York offering the best Sandbox FPS experience on market, Launch of the title is said to be around Spring 2013 with official announcement of the game on April 15th.
In Crysis 3, New York city would be devastated by an unknown disaster which would turn the city into a Jungle, This would allow Crytek to offer a more opengaming environment over the linear design which users saw in Crysis 2. The game would also feature a new weapon which looks similar to a mechanical bow, its uncertain though how the new weapon would work.

In addition to this, Crysis 3 wouldbe available in premium edition and hunter edition (No Details known) other than the deluxe edition which we reported earlier here *costs $49.99. The game would launch on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

any chance of our favorite icy cyborg-squid(i forgot thier name) aliens coming back???

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Its actually a leaked box cover ;).You can expect trailer/Official announcement by April End
EDIT:
Next week

Last edited:
Top Bottom