Crysis 3

cyborg47

Technomancer
That's just a marketing gimmick, honestly nobody gives a crap about mid night launches in india, gaming hasn't really matured yet.

gameranand

Living to Play
That's just a marketing gimmick, honestly nobody gives a crap about mid night launches in india, gaming hasn't really matured yet.

Exactly. I mean come on which parents will allow their kids to go for a mid night launch of a game. And most office workers don't care much about these anyway, they have work to do and they just play games for their entertainment.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Exactly. I mean come on which parents will allow their kids to go for a mid night launch of a game. And most office workers don't care much about these anyway, they have work to do and they just play games for their entertainment.

buddy ! midnight launch are not meant for the kids anyways ! last time hitman midnight launch was awesome !

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

lol, you think only kids go to mid night launch at Europe/US? :D

lol, you think only kids go to mid night launch at Europe/US? :D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Well i was present in hitman midnight launch ! there were mostly college people and jobs men ! i didnt saw any kid :p . Plus getting your game on a very first day gives an awesome feelings !

gameranand

Living to Play
I think he meant mental age :D :D
Yes you got me. :)
Well i was present in hitman midnight launch ! there were mostly college people and jobs men ! i didnt saw any kid :p . Plus getting your game on a very first day gives an awesome feelings !
When I say kids then I don't actually meant kids. I know that it gives awesome feeling but I can't sacrifice my sleep for it. Personal choices and reasons. :)

duke123

In the zone
News: Crysis 3 pre-orders up 35% on Crysis 2's - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Xbox News: Crysis 3 Achievements revealed - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Top Bottom