Crysis 3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
must be. EA would never make such a blunder..

all those Seven Wonders trailers and fancy videos, it Was a typo..

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
hey guys i have read the plot Crysis 1 and played Crysis 2 and as far as i can understand prophet from Crysis 1 dies at the start of Crysis 2 and gives his nanosuit to Alcatraz and everyone in Crysis 2 addresses the guy who is wearing the nanosuit as Prophet but he is actually Alcatraz and again in Crysis 3 the main character is Alcatraz and not Prophet but the Crysis 3 trailers are showing that Prophet is the main character.

So who is the main character in Crysis 3 Alcatraz or Prophet?

also Alcatraz is silent in the entire campaign if Crysis 2 but the main guy in Crysis 3 speaks a lot which is a bit odd...

cyborg47

Technomancer
hey guys i have read the plot Crysis 1 and played Crysis 2 and as far as i can understand prophet from Crysis 1 dies at the start of Crysis 2 and gives his nanosuit to Alcatraz and everyone in Crysis 2 addresses the guy who is wearing the nanosuit as Prophet but he is actually Alcatraz and again in Crysis 3 the main character is Alcatraz and not Prophet but the Crysis 3 trailers are showing that Prophet is the main character.

also Alcatraz is silent in the entire campaign if Crysis 2 but the main guy in Crysis 3 speaks a lot which is a bit odd...

Its like Alcatraz is just a frigging Zombie, and Prophet is the virus controlling him through nano suit :p

gameranand

Living to Play

Well actually Prophet lives in C2 ending and Alcatraz is now Prophet as his memories have been implanted on him.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
ign just release a video called crysis in 5 minutes...great video who is unaware of the story from previous games

Crysis in 5 Minutes - IGN Video

gameranand

Living to Play
So Prophet didn't die with that bullet he shot in his head?

His body did but his mind didn't. His body was contaminated so he had to break the link with the suit so he saved Alcatraz life by giving him his suit and saving him from serious injury, but the suit saved his soul or you can say memories.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ooookkkkaaaayyyyyyy.....

ign just release a video called crysis in 5 minutes...great video who is unaware of the story from previous games

Crysis in 5 Minutes - IGN Video
Thanks a lot for that link bro. But ****in IGN didn't provide option to download the video, so that's why they posted it on YouTube, I guess?
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsF1uxVClHw

Last edited:
Top Bottom