Cricket Revolution - Review

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Re: Cricket Revolution: Review

^^ kinda boring when i used to play EA Cricket 2005 where i'll hot almost 95% of balls to 6 and rest for 4 and none.

gameranand

Living to Play

Goddamn WTF??? There are a lot of controls to memorize. A ball just came which deserved a six and hell I forgot the key combination damn its a real hard game not because of the opponent but because of the ****ing controls.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^ Yeah controls are pretty much fu(ked up and if you don't do that at perfect or near-perfect timing, you're done. Either a dot ball or a wicket...

And no need to memorize, Ctrl - for defensive shots, alt to get down the pitch/aggressive and shift for slog.

Now combine this with direction keys in which direction you want to hit the ball. For ex. If mid on, then press down+right arrow keys, simple.... :D :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

This game is still better than any game developed by an Indian game dev company. (if there is one)

gameranand

Living to Play

^^ Well if its from Indian Developers then hats off to them to make a game at international standards because before this I only heard about Hanuman which got 1/10.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ Well if its from Indian Developers then hats off to them to make a game at international standards because before this I only heard about Hanuman which got 1/10.
Sadly, this game is from Pakistani devs.

gameranand

Living to Play

ico said:
Sadly, this game is from Pakistani devs.
Damn. I thought this was made by some Indian Devs. But well still good game but I don't think I'll play it for long because controls and timing are really freaking me out.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^ Leave the control, but do spend some time in nets buddy, with free form practice. I improved the timing and get used to controls in that way only. Don't leave a game simply b'coz u r unable ti hit sixes all the time.

gameranand

Living to Play

No I ain't leaving the game because I can't hit a six or four on every ball its just that I can't even touch every ball and the ball I touch are usually a boundary or atleast a run for sure nothing less but the problem is that the timing is so freaking that I can't hit all the ball and that freaks me out.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

That is where the fun is, if you ask me. Consider that you started to hit every ball or attend every ball, then it becomes just another cricket game. Now, we need to think about the length and shot, then hit it. It is how the real cricket works?

gameranand

Living to Play

Yeah but in cricket penalty of not touching a ball is not always a out. In this game there are no late shots its just that either you hit it or not. There is nothing about bad timing and other things.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^ No actually if you played in Nets, then you might get to know all kinda shots are there. Perfect timing, poor framework or vice versa. You need to spend some time on it, simple...

gameranand

Living to Play

Man I did sometime on nets and in matches but its just that if you hit a ball then its good but get late for a sec and you miss the ball and damn there is no timing meter at all.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^ I guess someone get frustrated. Don't expect to hit all balls. it's not possible.

gameranand

Living to Play

^^ Well Yeah I was kinda freaked out after playing this game goddamn I was able to touch only about 3 in an over. What I hate most is the absence of a timing meter and power meter for the shot.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

^^ I understand, initially i was seriously in need for that, esp the timing meter, but the trick is, simple, try to hit the ball when the ball leave the hands from the bowler. Simple.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United

furious_gamer said:
^^ I understand, initially i was seriously in need for that, esp the timing meter, but the trick is, simple, try to hit the ball when the ball leave the hands from the bowler. Simple.
Yes. And you can play a ball late or early to adjust the shot angle.
You can nearly get a 4 every second ball after some time.

Top Bottom