Creative Inspire 4400 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
I am using Creative Inspire 4.1 speakers and the onboard Intel High definiton audio of the Intel Original D915GAV motherboard. The problem is I am not able to configure the audio to give me output in all the 4 speakers and the subwoofer at once. At any time while listening to music or watching movies or gaming , I can just get the output in any 2 front or rear speakers. I have tried configuring everything and tried all the audio jack configurations but i still face this problem. All my speakers are working properly. Please tell me how can i get the output in all the speakers.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ya i have tried using sounds and audio devices from control panel. i have tried setting the speakers as quadraphonic , surround , 5.1 surround , 7.1 surround , stereo etc etc .....but still no use. HELPP!!!!!!

goobimama

 Macboy
i think you have to go to the volume control, then go to options> select advanced. then the advanced button under the main volume tab and select use line in and mic as output or somethin' like that....

--------------
*www.rollaword.com/firefoxsig.jpg
Rollaword.com

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
intel 915GAV board...hmm.....do u see realtek sound manager in ur taskbar???
if u happen to see it,double click it,click on speaker configuration on top row,nd choose 4CH Speaker...

if u dont happen to see realtek software,then go to run > msconfig, nd have a luk at the entries..see if u can find "SOUNDMAN",make sure is checked,restart nd have a try....

moreover which software ru using to view media files???
i was having the same problem in 6.1,but the software i was using was winamp,nd that seemed to be the culprit in my case,switched to media player 10,nd all speakers r boomin fine!!!!!

keep ur fingers crossed....!!!

:wink:

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
u make me look at ur avatar longer than ur message grinnie :wink:
dear mohit,have you connected the jacks just by matching the colour codes?that may be a problem as the color codes may b diff for your motherboard jacks n the creative pins...me had the same prob with my 5.1
forget the colors.refer your mobo manual to see which all outputs are for there for each hole...insert corresponding creative speaker pins...install the soundman...change settings to 4.1...check again....

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
Hey grinnie,me was shocked to c a game section up n runnin over here...so much happnd over here while we were away..Get...Set...Gooooo.....

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
You could get real sorround sound or 5.1 effect by using softwares like POWER DVD 5 or WMP10.
POWER DVD 5 is easy to configure and also uses features like Dolby Prologic II etc.
Try it out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom