Creative 5.1 Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordirecto

In the zone
Product: Creative Inspire 5.1 5200 EAX.

Warranty: I do not think it has any warranty left as I had bought it around 2008.

Price: 1000/- (can negotiate)

Location: Coimbatore only. If outstation, you will have to pay for courier.

Reason for selling: I used it for only six months, after which I had to pack and put it on to my loft, as I use only earphones.

7. *Pictures:

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010706.jpg

*i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/rrshankar/P1010707.jpg

SOLD FOR 3.9k

Last edited:

newway01

Journeyman
I'll take it. I'm from Kochi.

Whats the condition of speakers?Any known complaints? Pls specify the correct model number and put up some pics.

Calculate the shipping charges to kochi , kerala and update me soon. DTDC courier preferred. They will come and collect the package from your place if necessary. :)

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Speaker condition is very good, I did not use it much at all. No complaints at all. I can assure you that.

The model is Creative Inspire 5.1 5200 EAX. I have updated my first post with the model and pics.

DTDC and Professional courier charges 25 Rupees per kilogram to Kochi. Both are specifically asking for TIN and CAS number, God knows what it is, and I am trying to find out what it is.

newway01

Journeyman
So Have u checked the speakers now? If not pls connect it to your PC and check if everything's working properly. Also make sure that the center speaker is functional. I'm not sure what is TIN and CAS anyway. I have used DTDC lot times, but haven't come across any issues like that. Shipping charges will come to around 200-250rs total. So I'm looking for a price tag of Rs.1200 shipped :) Let me know if u are interested in the deal..

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Everything is working fine. One of my cousin has bought the speakers for 3.9k after disputing with another person.
As for the CAS and TIN, it is a license to send electronic goods from one state to another. I have no idea why they ask for it from me :(

newway01

Journeyman
One of my cousin has bought the speakers for 3.9k after disputing with another person.

3.9K :?::?::?: OMG. Is he blind or something? This model cost around 2300rs in the market when it was last available. It is the starting series for Creative 5.1 system. For that price he could have bought a high performance model , something like Creative Inspire T6100 (Costs Rs.3800 for new) which is miles ahead when compared to 5200 series. ;-)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
3.9K :?::?::?: OMG. Is he blind or something? This model cost around 2300rs in the market when it was last available. It is the starting series for Creative 5.1 system. For that price he could have bought a high performance model , something like Creative Inspire T6100 (Costs Rs.3800 for new) which is miles ahead when compared to 5200 series. ;-)

100% true. But he obliged to cheat his cousin, so he did. A huge profit... :D

Yeah, thanks to a race situation, I got a profit like no other :D

No offense meant, but if i was at your place, i wouldn't have done that. Even you could've sold it to 2k. That sounds reasonable. Hey, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom