Cracking sound from PC Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I find that my PC Multimedia Speakers (L+R) have started giving noise / cracking sound whenever any electrical appliance is turned on/off. I believe the speaker amplifier circuitry seems to be picking up some RF interference.

If I directly connect headphones to line out no such sound is heard even when anything is turned on/off. So I suspect it to be locally generated in the speaker amplifier

Has anyone ever faced such a problem?
Thanks,

blackpearl

The Devil
Yes I faced this problem. The transformer was giving problems and then one fine day it blew up taking along with it, the circuit and all the ICs. So make sure you don't lose your speaker amplifier too. :)

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
These kind of cracking sounds come even when there is electric sparking in the circuit or some loose connection between socket n plug.

shantanu

Technomancer
this happens due to a common up down of voltage in your speakers as if you switch on an appliance ot even tubelight as it blinks the crackling occurs ...

Nothing serious just your electricity needs a CVT or stabalizer and if you dont plug these then also dont worry it isnt abig problem i face it every day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom