cracking of laptop bios password

manishrpvv

Broken In
i have dell labtop model no :inspiron N5030
i have bios password . when i start my computer. it is a white screen . this computer system # 3QS7QP1-595B is protected by a password authentication system. you cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password .
please type in the system or administrator password and press enter. please help me sir now what i do.

Flash

Lost in speed
"Administrator" accounts usually have "Administrator" as the keyword, unless someone modify it.
Post says "Cracking of laptop BIOS password", but you said you've already have BIOS password!!

BTW, Is that your laptop?

OP
M

manishrpvv

Broken In
"administrator" accounts usually have "administrator" as the keyword, unless someone modify it.
Post says "cracking of laptop bios password", but you said you've already have bios password!!

Btw, is that your laptop?

yes it is my laptop but my younger brother annoyingly set the password in it

pratyush997

Inactive
^^ Can u open the bottom panel of the lappy!! take out the CMOS battery for 10 mins(MAX) and put it back! and boot

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
You can't reset BIOS admin password just by resetting the CMOS (i.e. by taking out the battery). Actually reseting the CMOS is of no use there.
Only one 'legal' thing, that can reset the password is flashing the existing BIOS.

You can't reset BIOS admin password just by resetting the CMOS (i.e. by taking out the battery). Actually reseting the CMOS is of no use there.
Only one 'legal' thing, that can reset the password is flashing the existing BIOS.

pratyush997

Inactive
D6bmg :- afaik bios can't reflashed without the pass and won't the bios resets when cmos battery is removed or I heard using jumpers fixes it?

Top Bottom