CPUz results... help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
*img332.imageshack.us/img332/8743/cpuzws3.jpg

this is what CPUz shows... can someone now say how much this can be overclocked and how... is there any software to overclock within windows... also my machine runs almost 18hrs a day and i have a PSU with 250watts...

Kniwor

Learner
overclocking from within windows is not recommended, and your processor should be able to overclock good. Increse FSB, use divider for ram and lower HTT multiplier, and see how well it goes.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Kniwor said:
overclocking from within windows is not recommended, and your processor should be able to overclock good. Increse FSB, use divider for ram and lower HTT multiplier, and see how well it goes.

i have no clue abt this overclocking thing... can u explain...

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@ ajayashish
Pls upgrade your PSU to a better one such as ANTEC SP 350-400 or equivalent then think about overclocking. As deathvirus_me point out, o'clocking is not advisable with your current PSU but I would suggest that you change it anyway.
Regarding overclocking from within WINDOWS is not recommended. There are numerous guides on the net regarding overclocking AMD64 cpu, just google/search.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
so what PSU shalli buy which can even help me in long run suppose i but a graphic card and additional fan... so what shall i buy

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i went to the shops and in kolkata it really sucks... they don;t have any good cabinet they only have frontech ... iball .. no zebronics.. no asus... then for SMPS they have all non branded no ... no collermaster... no antec.. no powersafe... they don;t know what a HDD cooler is and they never heard of that.... can some tell me where in Kolkata do u expect to get that... i am really stuck now

Ch@0s

In the zone
With that board you have... there's not much chance of overclocking anyway. That board can max do 220MHz HTT for which I don't think you need a different psu. If you really wanna overclock on socket 939, look for a used DFI board and a good psu.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
You'll get your Antec PSU here:
ALFA TECH *www.alfatech.org/
G-48, Kamalalaya Centre
156A, Lenin Sarani
Kolkata - 700 013
WB, India
Ph : +91-33-2215-7901

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom