cpu temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

direfulsky

Broken In
Hello guys,i have intell G31 chipset motherboard,and intell core 2 duo E7200 cpu.I want to know watts normal cpu temp. my cpu temp reaching up to 80 to 85 degress.(its not over clocked) this is temp when cpu usage is 1 or 2%.shall i need to apply thermal paste? if yes pls tell me how i can apply.( i assembled it myself).
thanks.pls help me.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^That's definitely too high. You might want to check if the heatsink fan is running properly. And also clean up all the dust settled in the heatsink fan. And you'll need to apply thermal paste. Here is a comprehensive guide on thermal paste:- *www.techpowerup.com/printarticle.php?id=134

OP
direfulsky

direfulsky

Broken In
my heat sink fan is running properlly,when i boot my system,cpu temp is around 60 degres and fan speed 1200 rpm and its go up to 1800 rpm when temp reched up 80 to 85 degres.

my system is just 20 mere days old,so its no dust there. infact fan and heat sink quite clean.

Last edited:
OP
direfulsky

direfulsky

Broken In
thank you,that link is usefull for me.i will apply and report back my cpu temp.can you pls tell me is there any good thermal paste? i do live in kanpur.just like to get an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom