Cpu,mobo,ram

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Hey guys...can u pls tell me how much the following cost
I7 920(13500)/950(15000)/870(14000)/860(14000)
I5 750(9500)/760(10000)

Check out these for prices
*www.smcinternational.in
*www.deltapage.com
*www.lynx-india.com
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/96218-hardware-spec-sheet-price-update.html

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey guys...can u pls tell me how much the following cost
I7 920/950/870/860
I5 750/760

just go to theitwares.com
or primeabgb.com or techshop.in

take the phone of the dealers call them get ur quote.....which will vary frm the prices posted here.......

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
core i5 760 is certainly better than 750 but can u guys tell me which one is the best in the i7 series i hv mentioned?

Zangetsu

core i5 760 is certainly better than 750 but can u guys tell me which one is the best in the i7 series i hv mentioned?

Core i5 760 is the same chip as Core i5 750 only the multiplier is increased & also
the stock frequency....

see here
Intel Core i5 I5-750 vs Intel Core i5 I5-760

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hey guys ....pls read this. Its an old article...but it says i7 860 is a better choice- price and feature wise...any suggestions.

Guys pls reply....

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then buy it. We can't spoon feed you here. We have already given you 3 pages of advice.

You can't go wrong any path you go, imo.

Core i5-760 + P55 is good, Core i7-870 + P55 is good, Core i7-950 + X58 is good. The only difference is price.

Zangetsu

@abhidev: wat ico is telling u is ryt......
jst looks @ico's avatar & imagine the left 1 is u & right 1 is ico...who is telling..."its been
so long now pls buy the proccy".....& c the page is thumping.......

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
Then buy it. We can't spoon feed you here. We have already given you 3 pages of advice.

You can't go wrong any path you go, imo.

Core i5-760 + P55 is good, Core i7-870 + P55 is good, Core i7-950 + X58 is good. The only difference is price.

ya right...great advice..thank you for ur time and energy. All i asked was to read the post....i had a doubt and so i posted the same here...nobody is asking you to spoon feed me. Anyways thanx.

@abhidev: wat ico is telling u is ryt......
jst looks @ico's avatar & imagine the left 1 is u & right 1 is ico...who is telling..."its been
so long now pls buy the proccy".....& c the page is thumping.......

thank you buddy...

Last edited:
Top Bottom