Court ruling forces Mininova to end illegal torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

In the zone
The Netherlands-based file-sharing website Mininova has removed all torrents that enabled users to download copyright-protected material.
The move follows a ruling in a Netherlands district court three months ago ordering the firm to remove links to illegal content.
The court said that Mininova's notice and take down policy was insufficient to keep it operating within the law. :cry::cry:

For more Click Here

pink_glow

Right off the assembly line
^^yeah..very true...but mininova was one of the best sites..bye bye mininova, I'll never visit you again.

Mininova was also a site you could recommend to your younger peers and grown-ups without any worries of finding p0rn . .sigh . .looks like everybody will turn perverts now. :|

azzu

AJJU
^ oh damn this is why i wasnt able to access mininova from last 2 days
it was great site RIP mininova (it aint dead but at least now its no better than dead)

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Since I'm not a huge download freak, it doesnt matter much to me.. But its good to know it still survives.. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
No worries, piratebay is alive and kicking, after the official tracker went offline no. of users were 3.8 million, now its close to 4m, what I mean to say is piratebay+open bittorrent+publicbt FTW, mininova dies, another one comes up, we can't be stopped. :owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom